2011.04.08 - Chelsea Croslin Arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was she that thin before?

In Massachusetts, she would get a small fine. Booking for that offense is a waste of Florida taxpayer's money. Use that money to solve murders.

I thought Chelsea and her husband were too scared to step foot into Florida?

:eek:

Good grief.

C'mon Chels. Get it together. For your girls. No one wants to see them lose their mama.

oh yeah. And where's Haleigh?

Exclusive: FBI Quashes Haleigh Cummings Hysteria

In the last few days, Chelsea Croslin has been phoning anyone who would listen, including The Bald Truth, claiming she had sensational photos a fan had sent jailed sister in law Misty Croslin that purported to show Haleigh Cummings alive and being held captive near Louisville, Kentucky.

The Putnam County Sheriff’s Office sources tell me no call has come in from the FBI or any law enforcement agency in Kentucky or elsewhere with any live sitings or solid tips about Cummings.

more at link

http://www.artharris.com/2011/04/12/exclusive-fbi-quashes-haleigh-cummings-hysteria/

The article's closing sentence says it all as far as I'm concerned:

"Curiously, Chelsea Croslin began fanning the latest flames shortly after she was busted for marijuana possession in nearby Volusia County."

According to Chelsea, a 'fan' sent Misty the picture. So, Misty's a bona fide celebrity now? good grief.

Maybe we could help and all write Chelsea some letters that she can sell?

You know, if Haleigh is alive and being tortured in some warehouse in Kentucky, the last thing that Chelsea needs to do is to make a racket about it in blogs so that the people who have Haleigh know that they've been found out and need to move or murder her ASAP and then flee to Mexico.

The article's closing sentence says it all as far as I'm concerned:

"Curiously, Chelsea Croslin began fanning the latest flames shortly after she was busted for marijuana possession in nearby Volusia County."

Absolutely. I also have to wonder if this isn't her possibly guilty conscious speaking. Why keep making up this nonsense?? I believe she knows a lot more than she's saying and the more she spouts off this crazy stuff, the more I believe she's still trying to deflect attention....JMO.

Well, maybe if people were not factoring Chelsea into what Ron did to his daughter, she wouldn't be so desperate. I still cant believe people think that if this chick knew something that would result in a 30k payday she would be so loyal and honorable.

I don't think she did anything directly to Haleigh, but I do believe her and Timmy were involved in helping after the fact even if it only includes her driving the van that was scratched. Hers and Timmy's behavior is beyond suspicious IMO.

I don't think she did anything directly to Haleigh, but I do believe her and Timmy were involved in helping after the fact even if it only includes her driving the van that was scratched. Hers and Timmy's behavior is beyond suspicious IMO.

With Ron locked up, and Misty, and Tommy, the only way those two know something and aren't saying anything to get that money, instead of begging random internet people who befriended them for money, would be because they killed Haleigh and are covering for each other.......just like RONALD and MISTY.

Even if someone just "drove the van" thats info the cops would want, if Chelsea or Timmy knew that, this is stuff the cops want to know, deals are cut everyday, driving someone somewhere is not anywhere near the level of murdering a child, that is the person the cops want..........

Well, maybe if people were not factoring Chelsea into what Ron did to his daughter, she wouldn't be so desperate. I still cant believe people think that if this chick knew something that would result in a 30k payday she would be so loyal and honorable.

if she knows something, it's because she and timmy or timmy alone were involved IMO

Wow, did anyone think that was HaLeigh in those photos? I really really am not buying this one.

Funny, isn't Crystal's family in KY? bettter yet, didn't her dad and Connie (step mom) move there recently, like in the past year or so?

Just more spin to a very very sad story! JMO

IMO. She may be kicking herself in the rear for getting involved that night instead of calling LE immediately IF not sooner.. And I suspect knowing she lied to police could be a strong deterrent when it comes down to trying to collect that 30k payday too..JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg