2011.04.08 - Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found it! Note that the emails here are in reverse order--scroll down to end to see MN's first (it makes Cindy's response about it more understandable once you have his letter under your belt.)

http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/0809_ExhibitC.pdf

:seeya:

WOW. WOW. WOW. This stuff is amazing. Reading Cindy's rant is unreal. She is literally foaming at the mouth. I actually feel kind of sorry for Casey because
I see what a crazy person her mom is. WOW.

There is a funny 'typo' in there too. She says 'Caylee has always been our number one concern, and Caylee has always been our number two. ' OOPS

WOW. WOW. WOW. This stuff is amazing. Reading Cindy's rant is unreal. She is literally foaming at the mouth. I actually feel kind of sorry for Casey because
I see what a crazy person her mom is. WOW.

There is a funny 'typo' in there too. She says 'Caylee has always been our number one concern, and Caylee has always been our number two. ' OOPS

I agree that was an interesting typo there as well....Freudian slip somehow?

For me, it was the NEXT few sentences that explains their psychosis in NOT wanting to EVER see the truth even if they have it laid out before them as MNJ suggested and invited them to view. Her next statements were and are the recipe for that elixir of Kool Aid they are all drinking and sharing with everyone on the DT anyone who wants to believe that ICA is innocent.

"You know OUR focus has always been Caylee first, Caylee second.
It has never changed for us. Casey became a priority when the rules of justice began to go out the window. Justice for Caylee is justice for Casey and visa versa."

If they never waiver form this mentality they will never be swayed from seeing the true Casey (and her monstrosities) for she now embodies Caylee, the sweet baby they lost to forever. In their minds, they are making things right by defending ICA.

I agree that was an interesting typo there as well....Freudian slip somehow?

For me, it was the NEXT few sentences that explains their psychosis in NOT wanting to EVER see the truth even if they have it laid out before them as MNJ suggested and invited them to view. Her next statements were and are the recipe for that elixir of Kool Aid they are all drinking and sharing with everyone on the DT anyone who wants to believe that ICA is innocent.

"You know OUR focus has always been Caylee first, Caylee second.
It has never changed for us. Casey became a priority when the rules of justice began to go out the window. Justice for Caylee is justice for Casey and visa versa."

If they never waiver form this mentality they will never be swayed from seeing the true Casey (and her monstrosities) for she now embodies Caylee, the sweet baby they lost to forever. In their minds, they are making things right by defending ICA.

SO TRUE. This statement--Justice for Caylee is justice for Casey and visa versa."---- makes me nauseous.

How can she even think that? How is it JUSTICE for Caylee for Cindy to lie about the evidence against Casey?

I think the defense are trying to say that the febreze reacted with a substance in the trunk and turned into chloroform but as far as I know febreze is to all intents and purposes an inert substance.

they are also blaming the fabric softner sheets WITH the Febreeze and soda cans....:waitasec:

I would like to look at the crime scene photos of the trash bag contents laid out on the table....IIRC there was a lot of empty bags....If as the defense is claiming the smell was from wet trash, did the maggots, etc. consume all of the rotting meat??????????

citing reasons were deception by the A's and not following his advice and their focus shifted from finding Caylee to defending kc - just some 3 weeks before finding Caylee's remains. OMG - the timing of this was incredible.

WOW, the timing is incredible... 3 weeks before would be just after/around the time DC searched in the woods

SO TRUE. This statement--Justice for Caylee is justice for Casey and visa versa."---- makes me nauseous.

How can she even think that? How is it JUSTICE for Caylee for Cindy to lie about the evidence against Casey?

What CA would be saying is true when you think about the fact that if KC is responsible for Caylee's death, justice for Caylee would be justice served on KC because justice is the system by which we determine guilt or innocence.

This, of course, is not the message CA intended but it will be true. If KC killed her daughter it will be proven and justice will be served, for Caylee and to KC. jmo

What the flock is he talking about?

Either the question went over his head :whoosh: or he is :ignore: it

IMO if he says anything other than there was Pizza in the trunk..etc..Baez will call him up and :bigfight:
:twocents:

Well, if nothing else it was funny to hear Lee say Febreze does not produce chloroform. And admit he could not contribute to the defense case.

Dr Lee could not contribute
Nicholas Petraco (hair and root banding) could not contribute
What ever happened to Dr Koblinsky...guess he could not contribute either.

Would this not hurt Dr. Lee's image even more to state that the odor he smelled coming from the trunk, he actually examined, came from pizza and used tissues. Isn't he assuming that there was actual meat in the trunk when there was no evidence that any meat or food of any kind in the trash bag. jmo

If you check the motions thread it shows that the SA has added evidence for the fabreze ingredients. Now I'd really like to see the defense produce a chemist or other qualified expert to testify that fabreze can be turned into chloroform under their supposed conditions. Won't happen.

bbm
I agree.
IF the DT tried to claim Febreeze and Dryer sheets produce chloroform I would bet your bottom dollar that P&G and their lawyers would be on the DT in a New York minute

:twocents:

If Baez leaked the letter to the press, does anyone have a link to it? Thanks!

I'll go have a look to see if I can find it..Baez emailed it to Beth Karas @ Turner

Here is the link...http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/0809_ExhibitC.pdf

Cindy sent the email exchange to Baez who then sent it to Beth Karas. Real Professional of him :rolleyes:

Th first email show..From Baez To Beth Karas and then the email exchange between Mark Nejame, Cindy and George and Brad Conway

When NG read parts of that letter on air last night to Mark NeJame he said that was the first time he knew anyone other than Conway/Anthonys had read it. He wasn't aware it was in the public domain...
I bet BC is now just as relieved to be rid of them as MN is, but how JB has the nerve to carp about 'media interference' I don't know, since he is obviously feeding them confidential information.

No wonder he isn't taken very seriously anymore. My pillows have snot and saliva on them all the time and certainly don't smell like a dead body!

This just emphasizes the untrustworthy nature of Dr. Lee for me, losing ones reputation in the forensic community by manipulating evidence is surely career suicide. I just hope he was paid more than a box of oranges to forfeit his reputation...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackBalled