2011.04.08 - Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6312979&postcount=397"] Here Are The Videos For Nancy Grace's Show For Friday 4/8/11[/ame]

I have got to imaginer BOTH the defense team and the prosecution were watching NG tonight. There was a collective holding of breath when she asked DR. Lee why he was not on the DT anymore and if Febreeze could create chloroform. LOL

There was no WET type of trash in the trunk...the bag was put there as a cover for the smell..JMO!! There wasn't even any staining on the cardboard of the pizza box.

I agree.That trash bag was thrown in a dumpster before LE retrieved it.
There is NO EVIDENCE it was wet in the trunk : )

I'm just surprised that CA didn't call into the show. I bet she was watching and chafing at the bit..:innocent:

I'd be interested to know how many viewers NG had tonight. It's a nationally televised show, so all parts of Fla would be able to tune in.... hopefully she has educated a few people as to CA/GA lies and deception..

How many people ride around with a bag of trash from their bf's apt. in the trunk anyway? That in itself is very suspicious. There were dumpsters right there in the apt. complex. Seems she went out of her way to place that trash in her car and not dispose of it so why?

How many people ride around with a bag of trash from their bf's apt. in the trunk anyway? That in itself is very suspicious. There were dumpsters right there in the apt. complex. Seems she went out of her way to place that trash in her car and not dispose of it so why?

Who would want an empty can of snuff in their car? And whose was that?

I think the defense are trying to say that the febreze reacted with a substance in the trunk and turned into chloroform but as far as I know febreze is to all intents and purposes an inert substance.

If you check the motions thread it shows that the SA has added evidence for the fabreze ingredients. Now I'd really like to see the defense produce a chemist or other qualified expert to testify that fabreze can be turned into chloroform under their supposed conditions. Won't happen.

Dr. Heny Lee is not a medical doctor. And, wow, the accent was especially thick tonight, wasn't it?

Re: Cindy and the Febreze. Does Febreze come in a can? Cindy said she "used the whole can". I have only ever seen it in a plastic bottle with a sprayer top. Nothing that anyone would refer to as "a can".

Always Shocked I have bought Febreze in a can. I found a Christmas scent in a can and bought it.

I watched NG and what a waste, huge waste! I could barely understand a word from the "esteemed Dr. H Lee". :banghead: At least he did say that the Febreze would not turn into chloroform.

Who would want an empty can of snuff in their car? And whose was that?

Who, other than Casey Anthony in her lame attempt to cover up the stench of her murdered, decaying daughter, would want any bag of trash in the car?

Dr. Heny Lee is not a medical doctor. And, wow, the accent was especially thick tonight, wasn't it?

Re: Cindy and the Febreze. Does Febreze come in a can? Cindy said she "used the whole can". I have only ever seen it in a plastic bottle with a sprayer top. Nothing that anyone would refer to as "a can".

I don't know whether it did back then? I think CA wanted to suggest an aerosol version to imply the CFCs worked to make chloroform with the dryer sheets and pizza.

The letter from MN to the Anthony's was "a private letter" intended only for the Anthony's. Jose Baez leaked it to the press.

If Baez leaked the letter to the press, does anyone have a link to it? Thanks!

Joanner--here is a post from upstream;
posted by YNOTDIVEIN;
Bumping this quote from Mrs G on the 2010.08.16 Brad Conway Resigns thread.... could not find the full doc yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs G Norris
This part in NeJame's email to Cindy....

NeJame said it in an email to Cindy, and Baez filed it. Can't see any other reference to this in Baez' own words, but I may have missed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Omgitsree