2011.04.08 - Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no, here comes HLee.. gonna ask him about Febreze turning into Chloroform. Doesn't she know he's/was on the defense team ?
Oh good, they cut to commercials with him mid sentence saying there were a 100 items of garbage in the car and you know there was rotten pizza, half eaten macaroni and nasal secretions on tissues, that was where decomposition comes...............

There was no macaroni or rotten pizza in the trunk! Lee is lying!! And he's talking about decomp odor, she's talking about chloroform.

Nancy asking Dr Lee if Fabreze can turn into chloroform. He ignores question and instead talks about garbage.

Dr. Lee - first of all there was a lot of garbage.............also chemicals, of course what the mother spray in there.........

Sounds like DR Lee is still working for the defense...

Did I hear that right Dr Lee saying the trash in the car is what made it smell so bad?

There was no macaroni or rotten pizza in the trunk! Lee is lying!! And he's talking about decomp odor, she's talking about chloroform.

And then he says there was 'spit' and 'snot' in the trunk? What was he talking about?

After listing all of the pieces of garbage in the bag, I couldn't understand what he finally said about the Febreze. Did anyone else?

I had enough already, why would she bring on H.Lee I just turned off TV in disgust..

He didn't actually answer the question I don't think.

I swear during the hearing today I saw William "Thwarted by traffic" Slabaugh flipping through papers and one had a P&G logo. Will have to go back and look.

Bumping this quote from Mrs G on the 2010.08.16 Brad Conway Resigns thread.... could not find the full doc yet :banghead:

This part in NeJame's email to Cindy....

Screenshot2010-08-16at103232PM.png

NeJame said it in an email to Cindy, and Baez filed it. Can't see any other reference to this in Baez' own words, but I may have missed it.

There was no WET type of trash in the trunk...the bag was put there as a cover for the smell..JMO!! There wasn't even any staining on the cardboard of the pizza box.

And then he says there was 'spit' and 'snot' in the trunk? What was he talking about?

There was an empty chewing tobacco container in the trash if I am not mistaken, and a bottle with fluid in it.

Maybe to validate the "little snot head" comment KC made in texts??

Do I have it backwards? I may be thinking of the email FROM the As TO MNJ about the waiver blah blah.

MnJ wrote the Anthonys protesting their deceptive and non compliant behavior and bluntly told them they were not interested in Caylee, only in protecting Casey and they knew her inolvement. He resigned as their Attorney. He had never discussed those comments with anyone, he said publicly at the time, that he did not feel he could help them and left it at that, now NG surprises him with the fact that this letter is in Baez' hands, and is attached to a motion- ?which one.

hahaha u go Nancy reading the ingredients of febreeze.. Dr. Lee saying that is not what caused the chloroform

Corn!! That's it! Ruh Roh Lee stated that chloroform not in it. What'd he say about everyone yelled at her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
c728