2011.04.08 - Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
See all this info is news to me. I have not been following Caylee in forever! I mean it's been probably since they identified that the remains were hers. I've followed it every now and then but not that close.

Mark Nejame resigned November 20th, 2008.

The A's are on the State's witness list and JB is wanting to discredit them in any way he can. Remember they are now going after George and saying he had something to do with this poor child's death.

Mark Nejame resigned November 20th, 2008.

citing reasons were deception by the A's and not following his advice and their focus shifted from finding Caylee to defending kc - just some 3 weeks before finding Caylee's remains. OMG - the timing of this was incredible.

They said it was attached to a Motion . I wonder which one and WHY?

Did any one see this? Was this new?

I follow most of all the Caylee case but missed this. It was news to me.

I wish Sleuther could get a screen shot of her holding up Febreeze and Bounce. LOL

Had to change channels, BF can't take NG.

Ha ha - NG holding Febreze and Bounce dryer sheets - what does this have to do with death?
Drew P - CA sprayed Febreze and dryer sheet in the car - SA called her out never confessing the dryer sheets before.
Jean - CA spray entire febreze but she previously denied the dryer sheets.
NG -the words are damning - it smells like a dead body in the car

WOW Mark NeJame does not mince words in his letter to the Anthonys.
They were not interested in the search for Caylee, only in protecting Casey. They were being very deceptive, did not follow his advice and he was tired of it .
That was all sent in a private letter, which somehow '" found its way into Baez' hands" and is now attached to a motion.

caller asking if jail giving kc sedative - she shows no emotion.
Jean C says she does show emotion - not toward Caylee - but lots of smiles, hit JB's leg when she thought things went well - lots of emotion

playing clips kc saying "i need to be looked at as a victim - a victim just like the rest of you"

If i hear "She Loves that Child" one more time ill puke!

All she cares about is herself!

I'll poke around and see if I can find that motion/the MNJ letter. It's a scorcher.

I wonder if NG will have a guest from P&G re: Febreze = chloroform

Some of my notes regarding the time period of November 2008.

So looking back at November 2008 some thoughts... http://www.websleuths.com/forums/calendar.php?s=&c=4&week=&month=11&year=2008

Friday, November 7th- SA wants a gag order.

Sunday, November 9th- Cindy claims a LIVE sighting of Caylee in Gainesville.

Monday, November 10th- THe Anthony's "confront" Padilla at a search location. This is after TES quits. THE SAME DAY...the hearing for the gag order is postponed

Wednesday, November 12th- Larry Garrison quits/gets fired, and Padilla is doing his Econ River "dive search".

Saturday, November 15th-PI's are video taping remains site, DC apparently tells Hoover that Caylee is dead. Michelle Bart announces a presser for Monday.

Sunday, November 16th- Day 2 of PI search on Suburban AND LIVE Caylee sighting at mall is reported. AND Cindy says she is NOT writing a book. Yet later bashes Nejame for allegedly writing one. In David Lohr's interview with PI Lyon's he says he had talked with Cindy Anthony before any talk of a book. THis is an interview worth reading. http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24581532/detail.html

Monday, November 17th- Michelle Bart states that the Anthony's will speak later this week. Now why would they need a spokesperson if Nejame had been doing that FOR them????

Wednesday, November 19th - OCSO abandons hope of finding Caylee alive. AND Gale St. John arrives back in town.

THursday, November 20th- Nejame resigns.

I'll poke around and see if I can find that motion/the MNJ letter. It's a scorcher.

Do I have it backwards? I may be thinking of the email FROM the As TO MNJ about the waiver blah blah.

Dr. Lee!!! Oh no! What will he say about Febreze?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven