2011.04.08 - Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the SA agreed to not use that tape. At least they didn't fight for it to be in.

So the jury does NOT get to see the video of Casey freaking out when watching the news of Caylee being found. I am livid. This is ridiculous.

I think it is okay. The Judge has to throw the DT some bones. In the scheme of things it is not that big of a deal. And it might be better to keep it out because it showed a bunch of emotion on her part, Some might try to say she was emotional about the baby.

Nancy contrasting Casey's reaction to the finding of the remains to her lack of any response to the JBP search. LP on now.

All of the countless frames of footage that we have of KC and various players in this case, they can find 4 shots of her crying to run on a loop. :sigh:

That sums it up...

In order to be an advisor you have to have people follow your advice. MN

when kc saw where they were searching, she doubled over very emotional. she knew where the baby was even before they identified it was Caylee.

LP talking about little Econ (part of JB Park) - professional divers volunteered time - coast guard, deputies, . . .
caller - shylen in Ohio - ga has been through enough . . .
Mark NeJame on - why did ya come off the case?

MN - had their blessing @ the time - to be an advisor you have to have people follow your advice. "Not following advice, being deceptive, shifting focus to defending kc" written to the A's privately by MN - JB got a copy of this private letter and made it public.

Oooh talking about the private letter about him no longer representing him that they forwarded to JB.

MN is "slamming" the Anthony's for making the private letter public by sharing it with JB, who later turned around and attached it to a motion.

The letter from MN to the Anthony's was "a private letter" intended only for the Anthony's. Jose Baez leaked it to the press.

WOW./ That private letter from NeJame !

NG - why would JB release letter to the media that says you are being deceptive . . .

See all this info is news to me. I have not been following Caylee in forever! I mean it's been probably since they identified that the remains were hers. I've followed it every now and then but not that close.

Daniel Horowitz stated he feels that JB is playing to the media and that JB will cause fights within the DT.

Ummmm we've already seen that supported by the departure of so many attorneys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA