2011.04.08 Sidebar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
coffee-cup-01-1.jpg

Java!!! Help yourselves!

I never sleep later than 5 am. I go to bed with the chickens and get up with them. I am pumped! :great:
I both hate and envy morning people - I'm a mess that early in the A.M. Unfortunately my toddler likes to be awake at the crack of dawn, so well, you can guess when I get up in the mornings, lol.

:seeya: Good morning everyone! It snowed all night here.

I will take a coffee with Bailey's please!

my little ones sleep late.. so i get to sleep late.
usually around 11:30 my 4 year old (5 next week) will come and get me up and tell me it's breakfast time, if i'm not already up. i normally have to wake the baby up (almost 2)
sometimes she scares me.. i have to keep checking to make sure she's breathing yet.

they go to bed kind of late though too.. normally between 9:30 and 10:30. they're high strung so their ped told me to give them meletonin around 8. sometimes they'll goto sleep around 9 and sometimes not... i take it too.. the only thing i've noticed with that is it's easier to wake up in the morning.. i don't feel groggy when i've taken meletonin the night before.

my little ones sleep late.. so i get to sleep late.
usually around 11:30
my 4 year old (5 next week) will come and get me up and tell me it's breakfast time, if i'm not already up. i normally have to wake the baby up (almost 2)
sometimes she scares me.. i have to keep checking to make sure she's breathing yet.

they go to bed kind of late though too.. normally between 9:30 and 10:30. they're high strung so their ped told me to give them meletonin around 8. sometimes they'll goto sleep around 9 and sometimes not... i take it too.. the only thing i've noticed with that is it's easier to wake up in the morning.. i don't feel groggy when i've taken meletonin the night before.
*shakes fist*

Damn you.

Where are you that it's (not its) hot? It's (not its) cold and rainy here!!
Switzerland.

It's about 70 Fahrenheit at the moment, and getting warmer by the minute. I need to move to the shaded end of the balcony.

63 beautiful clear degrees in Oklahoma Gotta love it!!!!

Have mercy - I remember those 'little days'. The mini-cherry was a hyperactive busy busy busy girl. I used to wonder at times if my sole purpose on the earth was to keep her amused. Just keep telling yourself that this too shall pass!

Bacon in a bit...yummy!

goodmorning peeps! here we go again, right?

so what does everyone make of the news yesterday that Miss Casey may have a new makeover on the horizon? Do you think we are going to see a drastic haircut in the near future? I cannot help but wonder if she is growing out her hair for some reason unbeknownst to the general masses..

My husband just phoned and asked me if his package was delivered. I said it wasn't, but really I don't know because I can't hear the doorbell from the balcony and I'm too lazy to see if the post left a failed delivery slip in the box.

*eats another strawberry*

okay....I am jealous....I want to sit in the sun and be warm.....I'm tired of the "liquid" sun ...........:maddening:

So is there a thread to get updates as the case goes on say gavel to gavel possibly?

Good morning my Websleuths family....

Thank you Beach for the drinks and coffee...thought I'd bring

cheese-crackers.jpg

timhortons.jpg

Justice for Caylee

With all the talk lately about what is "Generally Accepted", I wonder if at some point we will hear, "It is "Generally Accpeted" that the Anthony Family lies. :waitasec:

so what does everyone make of the news yesterday that Miss Casey may have a new makeover on the horizon? Do you think we are going to see a drastic haircut in the near future? I cannot help but wonder if she is growing out her hair for some reason unbeknownst to the general masses..

Who could she trust to cut her hair??? :maddening:

I do hope I can make it through another hearing...Gawd, it just drags on and on....I might have to just save myself until trial....:maddening:

JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Should be interesting. Bill S. was saying she should be wearing dresses when the trial starts! :eek:

ETA: There is an old saying.... You can put lipstick on a pig, but it is still a pig! :giggle:

So is there a thread to get updates as the case goes on say gavel to gavel possibly?

Nothing firm as of right now. Hopefully we'll be able to post a few succinct summaries as the day progresses. The hearing thread is a lot easier to follow now since we opened the Sidebar thread.

I am envisioning Casey in a soft pink dress with little flower print and a thick gold cross necklace and pig tails...

LolaMoon08 reporting for duty!

Good morning everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members