2011.04.08 Sidebar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was debating to go to hearing today or stay home. wed. hearing cost 20 dollars gas and 15 dollars parking garage plus lunch-lol. tv is the decision today. i told parking attendent disney parking is only 14 per day~~ when i had my divorce in 1999 parking was only 50 cents hour-lol now 2.00 and the court has run out money. so have i -lol

Should be interesting. Bill S. was saying she should be wearing dresses when the trial starts! :eek:

ETA: There is an old saying.... You can put lipstick on a pig, but it is still a pig! :giggle:

Just listening now, if the defense are consulting experts on ICA appearance they are doing a poor job.

Good Morning all! :seeya:

Can I borrow some toothpicks from someone?...I cannot keep my eyes open! :)

After retiring, I am now a late, late night person...usually up til 4AM, so these hearings are real hard to get up for. When trial comes, I'll have to readjust my sleep habits for a couple of months.

Anybody have the link for WFTV? TYIA

Good Morning! Checking in on what's bound to be one pen clicking of a morning!

Oh no! Is he/she ok?

He is miffed but none the worse for wear. I got a towel on him pretty quick. Now he is licking his leg (there was milk in the coffee, FWIW) and giving me that loooooong dark feline "how could you" look.

He's the one who ran into me, so why am I the one who feels guilty? :crazy:

Good Morning all! :seeya:

Can I borrow some toothpicks from someone?...I cannot keep my eyes open! :)

After retiring, I am now a late, late night person...usually up til 4AM, so these hearings are real hard to get up for. When trial comes, I'll have to readjust my sleep habits for a couple of months.

Anybody have the link for WFTV? TYIA

http://www.wftv.com/caseyanthony/index.html

He is miffed but none the worse for wear. I got a towel on him pretty quick. Now he is licking his leg (there was milk in the coffee, FWIW) and giving me that loooooong dark feline "how could you" look.

He's the one who ran into me, so why am I the one who feels guilty? :crazy:

lol, because that's what cats do. :)

Never had a white cat... not sure what to do with them after Labor Day.... :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrimeJunkie82