2011.04.12 Casey Anthony trial: Focus group 'acquits' Anthony on CBS show

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are the consumers and we have the power. Just saying.
Take a walk. Play with your dog. Give your kids a bath. Type a blog post here but do not tune in.
Boycotting CBS until Caylee sees justice and then some. Care to join me?

I don't know how these people sleep at night, look at themselves in the mirror, look into their own children's faces and continue to walk shamelessly through life. In time, I do believe that there will be a reckoning for all the evil that has permeated the people involved with this case, from the 48 hours people, to the Grandparents, to ICA herself, there will be a judgement day for them all.

I don't know how these people sleep at night, look at themselves in the mirror, look into their own children's faces and continue to walk shamelessly through life. In time, I do believe that there will be a reckoning for all the evil that has permeated the people involved with this case, from the 48 hours people, to the Grandparents, to ICA herself, there will be a judgement day for them all.

Answer: MONEY

Bold and red mine.

Acquitting Casey....... that leaves an unbelievably NASTY taste in my mouth to read or hear those words. <blech>

Hang on, Baby Caylee.... justice is coming!!

Did this focus group spend the hundreds of hours that I did reading depositions, discovery, interviews, and watching all the pre-trial hearings?

My guess is probably not!

Acquittal my arse.

Mel

"Defense attorneys Jose Baez and J. Cheney Mason are interviewed in the hour. But they were not involved in the focus group, although they know the outcome, CBS News said. Details about the focus group will be revealed on the show at 10 p.m. Saturday on WKMG-Channel 6."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-cbs-20110412,0,5029059.story

According to this, they set the whole thing up!

http://blog.richardhornsby.com/2011/04/what-are-the-odds/

Same - wonder how much this 'mock jury' was paid for their acquittal?

Not as much as the taxpayers of Florida are having to cough up to move this trial after Baez pleaded for a change of venue citing pre trial publicity...
Now JB is taking it to the media again, as he is definitely involved with this Jury Selection guy, Richard Gabriel. I hope someone brings this whole sick story to the attention of the SA and HHJP. Let her be tried in Orlando.

Not as much as the taxpayers of Florida are having to cough up to move this trial after Baez pleaded for a change of venue citing pre trial publicity...
Now JB is taking it to the media again, as he is definitely involved with this Jury Selection guy, Richard Gabriel. I hope someone brings this whole sick story to the attention of the SA and HHJP. Let her be tried in Orlando.

I hope it is brought up to the Florida Bar Association, there has to be something immoral and unethical about this whole thing.

YES....I believe the JAC requires that the DT report any "in kind" services if they are "donated" by a party that has not filed a "Notice of Appearance"......and given that the aforementioned Richard Gabriel has now advertised his involvement with the KC case.........me thinks the CHIT is about to hit the fan.

Really brings me back to the two people that visited her with AL.....Benjamin and Esther???? HMMMMMMMM

What kind of "trial" could have taken place without the actual exhibits that will be presented at trial? The autopsy photos of the poor child's skeletonized remains? The actual laundry bag and remaining scraps of clothing? The pieces of duct tape that were plastered so firmly across the child's nose and mouth that they remained attached to her hair after months of submersion in water?

I do hope there is a judicial inquiry into what this "mock jury" was shown as evidence. And yes, if I were the Prosecutors I would be on this like, like........... the stink that emanates from both Casey Anthony's car and her lead attorney.

ETA: In my opinion, this is the ONLY acquittal Casey Anthony will ever get!

Take a walk. Play with your dog. Give your kids a bath. Type a blog post here but do not tune in.

I am absolutely with you kaRN!

Are! Can do! Willing to do also! :great:

er....is NCIS Los Angeles on CBS?:innocent:

Wait! As much as this stinks I don't think the defense is in such a good place here, to go to these desperate measures they must be in a complete funk..the stench we all smell is that of fear, they are losing and they will go to any lengths to save themselves.
Once Casey goes down (and she will) everyone who rode on the Anthony/defense gravy train will be sucked into obscurity and the only noteworthy benchmark they will leave behind is one of how worthless and substandard this huckstering defense was while bilking Florida out of hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Yes shame on ABC..CBS...etc. At the end of the day this could change the way the media is perceived during a trial..we should have had a gag order before this became a problem. As to having jurors from Orlando, because there is no point now in going further afield, I agree, and at the same time perhaps Florida could charge the Anthonys, Media and defense team for all the wasted effort and hotel rooms that were paid in advance.

I am not going to be upset by this, and I will remain calm, cool and collected.

:banghead:

I am not ...

I have to add that it looks like a very fine line that the DT is walking.

According to the JAC.....

A due process provider is prohibited from paying, offering or giving anything of value to counsel including a gift, loan, reward, promise of future employment, favor, or service, as consideration or other remuneration for providing services in court-appointed or indigent for costs cases other than the services rendered on behalf of the indigent client.

Counsel and due process providers waive compensation for due process services in any form whatsoever where either indigent for costs counsel or the process provider has engaged in these aforementioned prohibited practices.

http://www.justiceadmin.org/ind_for_cost/IFC%20P&P.pdf

Now...my question is.......does a jury consultant qualify as a "due process" provider?

Regardless, JB should have covered his arse by having Richard Gabriel file a "Notice of Appearance".....but even so......did he disclose confidential priviledged info to others?

I hope it is brought up to the Florida Bar Association, there has to be something immoral and unethical about this whole thing.

I totally agree. I know a lot of you will disagree with me, but I am not a fan of the Sunshine Laws here in Florida. I think this would have gone down a total different path if this case hadn't been so available in the press.

YES....I believe the JAC requires that the DT report any "in kind" services if they are "donated" by a party that has not filed a "Notice of Appearance"......and given that the aforementioned Richard Gabriel has now advertised his involvement with the KC case.........me thinks the CHIT is about to hit the fan.

Really brings me back to the two people that visited her with AL.....Benjamin and Esther???? HMMMMMMMM

I hope JAC gets to hear about this...I wonder how one would contact them...hmmm
hitfan.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads