2011.04.16 48 Hours: Only Casey Knows

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/48_hou...LzzJ_gni1LL5Rkubdkm87ny_&vs=Default&play=true

Video in full above...

Nothing that has not been seen before, we don't even get to hear what evidence is presented to this mock jury...most feel she needs to be punished but some feel it was an accident...but they didn't show much of what this mock jury was told...
Pam Biondi gives her input as well and feels the state does have a strong case, ICA's actions/behavior will not been seen in a good light with a jury of her peers...PBiondi also mentions about the dysfunction that was found out about his family who on the outside seemed like a seeminly normal middle class family..but not so the case and that ICA was not ready to be a mother! Also the DT did lots of digging into the family and need to watch out for the bus coming their way...all in an effort to create doubt...I understand why defense attorney's aren't a favorite.....they are soooo misrepresenting..CMason for sure...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

JB, did he really have the audacity to state on this show and at other times that this trial was not going to be tried in the media?

I watched "Only Casey Knows". I loved the title; makes her sound guilty to me! No matter that this was slanted journalism, the information they summarized stated the important facts - ICA didn't call 911, CA did; 31 days went by without reporting Caylee gone; the clubbing photos were shown; the tattoo was shown; the swamp near the A's house was shown; JB & CM came across as defense attorneys without a defense; even the CA soundbites pointed to ICA's guilt-"every time I called her she wouldn't let me speak to Caylee" omg!! Sounded to me like CA wants her daughter to spend eternity in jail.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/48_hou...LzzJ_gni1LL5Rkubdkm87ny_&vs=Default&play=true

Video in full above...

Nothing that has not been seen before, we don't even get to hear what evidence is presented to this mock jury...most feel she needs to be punished but some feel it was an accident...but they didn't show much of what this mock jury was told...
Pam Biondi gives her input as well and feels the state does have a strong case, ICA's actions/behavior will not been seen in a good light with a jury of her peers...PBiondi also mentions about the dysfunction that was found out about his family who on the outside seemed like a seeminly normal middle class family..but not so the case and that ICA was not ready to be a mother! Also the DT did lots of digging into the family and need to watch out for the bus coming their way...all in an effort to create doubt...I understand why defense attorney's aren't a favorite.....they are soooo misrepresenting..CMason for sure...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

TY! Going to find that one question that CM deflected with so much balderdash.
I got the impression that the viewer was to believe that the mock jury was served up pretty much what we were during that hour of enlightenment and that is what made them jump to their feet shouting FREE that po' child!

:noooo:

Wow...that bus is really coming fast now......hope they can afford the gas!!!!!!!

My guess is the one we think is going under the bus, is sharing the driver seat and the only ones they are aiming for is a lady holding scales and the taxpayers.

If it were an accident why, oh why would you not have called 911 instead of taking the time to tear four pieces of duct tape and place them on your child's face. That could have been time you spent trying to revive your child. jmo

I still believe that the DT hired a majority of the protesters. I also think the A's were in on it.

Do we know for certain he was NOT paid by 48 hours?

I read somewhere that they claimed no one got paid for the pics----or whatever....don't believe it--I pretty sure money was exchanged somewhere along the line...:twocents:

The entire SCRIPTED mock jury was told to say that it was an accident. Everyone is supposed to feel sorry for her. Too bad it is all fiction!
:nono: Not buying it for a nanosecond. :nono:

I really think that is where they were going until they lost their MH experts on friday. :loser:

I watched "Only Casey Knows". I loved the title; makes her sound guilty to me! No matter that this was slanted journalism, the information they summarized stated the important facts - ICA didn't call 911, CA did; 31 days went by without reporting Caylee gone; the clubbing photos were shown; the tattoo was shown; the swamp near the A's house was shown; JB & CM came across as defense attorneys without a defense; even the CA soundbites pointed to ICA's guilt-"every time I called her she wouldn't let me speak to Caylee" omg!! Sounded to me like CA wants her daughter to spend eternity in jail.

ITA. Despite the fact JB and Co managed to get their 'spin' out there did anyone else get the feeling the DT were actually being played by the producers of this program? I, for one, got the resounding impression that 48 Hours weren't buying what the DT are selling AT ALL, and, crediting their viewers with rather more intelligence than JB does - of course the entire point of this exercise was ratings - they presented the defense as what it really is - a farce. Sorry DT but the joke's on you. You can present a cobbled together stew of disparate theories, lies, obfuscations, evasions and excuses that don't even begin to explain away the solid facts and evidence in this case but don't hold your breath waiting for anyone with more than two functioning brain cells to swallow it. JMO.

The very idea that the DT could have enough compelling evidence that could sway a mock jury of Orlando folks who were ready to convict is not only laughable, it is insulting. Were we supposed to believe that these mock jurors were shown evidence that won't come out until trial? And that even though the DT wants the media tossed out of the courtroom, we are being teased that we will just have to wait and watch to see what brilliance they have been hiding?
Are they still floating the idea that JB has a AHA! in that pocketsquare?
And her story about conducting her own investigation will blow up as soon as SA asks TL, who knew everyone at Fusion, if she ever mentioned to him looking for this nanny.

ITA. Despite the fact JB and Co managed to get their 'spin' out there did anyone else get the feeling the DT were actually being played by the producers of this program? I, for one, got the resounding impression that 48 Hours weren't buying what the DT are selling AT ALL, and, crediting their viewers with rather more intelligence than JB does - of course the entire point of this exercise was ratings - they presented the defense as what it really is - a farce. Sorry DT but the joke's on you. You can present a cobbled together stew of disparate theories, lies, obfuscations, evasions and excuses that don't even begin to explain away the solid facts and evidence in this case but don't hold your breath waiting for anyone with more than two functioning brain cells to swallow it. JMO.

I totally agree! They didn't get to do the editing! A colossal failure for them!! :giggle:

A pair of twos.

If they admit KC did it then they must feel like they are somehow responsible.

IMO, it was heavily defense skewed. They had PB on to balance things a little bit but they left out a lot of the prosecutions evidence. They focused on the lack of forensic evidence. LKB said KC admitted that there was no Zanny. The defense hired a jury consultant who conducted a sham four and half hour trial and a bunch of people voted to acquit of first degree murder but felt she was guilty of a lesser charge.

A lot of people here think the whole jury trial was a sham that had been rehearsed before filming. IMO, at the very least they picked people susceptible to Jedi mind tricks.

With ALL the evidence, ALL experts and witness and exhibits how could they possibly come up with a verdict in so little time. They can't!
The REAL jury will hear EVERYTHING.

Why did she wait 31 days?
JB: There's a very compelling reason for that.

Yeah...I think I know just the one....

April 16, 2011
Can Casey Anthony get a fair trial?
"48 Hours" looks into the defense of Orlando woman charged with murdering daughter, Caylee

(CBS News) Produced by Ira Sutow, Jonathan Leach and Gail Zimmerman

ORLANDO, Fla. - It has been two-and-a-half years since Casey Anthony was first arrested and charged with murdering her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, in a criminal case that has become a public obsession.

"The evidence is overwhelming," Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi says. "No one else in the world could've done this except Casey Anthony."

"People hate her!" Casey's father, George Anthony, told "48 Hours" in 2009.

"She's been portrayed as an evil person," added Cindy Anthony.

Page 1 of 5
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/04/16/48hours/main20054402.shtml

I often wonder how it would play if he would have let his client at least plead for someone to return her daughter? Make some sort of statement???? As it is.....she DID NOTHING to help find her daughter...she wasn't the one who called 911----YKWIM????

I'm hoping JA will bring up the fact that the devoted mother sent 553 text message in the time Caylee was 'missing'.... only 2 even mentioned Caylee and those didn't mention any problem.

I just finished watching the 48 hr show. At the end when LKB said it surprised her that she didn't think that kc could get a "fair trial" in the area because of potential jurors pre-conceived notion that kc was guilty, however with the results of this "mock" focus group . . . . LKB had hope. This just goes to prove that when kc is found guilty, they are not going to be able to cry foul about getting an un-biased jury. If "Richard" can change minds from guilty to acquittal - it should be able to be done with JB, CM, etal if they really have a good defense case. I would love to know what Richard presented as evidence to these jurors, how were the 31 days explained, what was the defense if any, and what actually happened to Caylee (if not by kc's hand).

I watched parts of this show last night and I had to laugh when Baez mentioned that there was no DNA on the duct tape. So what? The tape was attached to the baby's skull. The prosecution should get an expert in construction to testify what happens to duct tape when it gets wet: the adhesive just starts to wash away if there is any place water can get underneath the tape. So DNA from skin cells bye bye. What does it matter anyway, the tape was there over her mouth. Decomposition bacteria would have broken down the skin cells regardless. Unbelievable.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin
Back