2011.05.02 ~ Day Six of the Trial - IT & other forensics evidence

Status
Not open for further replies.
#colemantrial suspect told interrogators he got arm scratches installing sat dish. Forensics found no DNA on dish.

I've always wondered why they took the satellite dish, I found that so strange... now we know.

OMG!!! They are still trying to throw Keith under the bus...

ChrisHayesTV Chris Hayes
#colemantrial defense tries to raise idea with jurors that DNA under Sheri's fingernails could've come from Chris's brother.

#colemantrial suspect told interrogators he got arm scratches installing sat dish. Forensics found no DNA on dish.

I've always wondered why they took the satellite dish, I found that so strange... now we know.

Me too! Also of interest-they took the trim from CC's Ford Explorer...wonder what that was for...
-
looks the prosecution is tying up loose ends and going for the clincher here...way too much info against CC...

here is some breaking news from Beth Hundsdorfer:

>>What the defense pointed to as an intruder's footprint in the Coleman home may not have been a footprint at all.<<

and...

>>He said it was a series of wavy lines without an identifiable toe or heel. He said it might not be a shoe.<<

read more at the article...

So that's three stories about the scratches now? He didn't know where they came from, he got them from punching a gurney, he scratched himself on the satellite dish. Just wow.

Hi Brian...

Good to see you, hmmm the trim, what trim?

Maybe there is pollen stuck to it that indicates it was in the place where the DVD stuff was found?

&#8206;#colemantrial police found hairs, likely Sheri's, on both strangled boys. Forensic expert said hairs were 'forcibly removed.'

Me too! Also of interest-they took the trim from CC's Ford Explorer...wonder what that was for...
-
looks the prosecution is tying up loose ends and going for the clincher here...way too much info against CC...

I remember the pictures of all the detectives on the passenger side of the explorer pointing at something, and then removing something with gloves. I am very interested to see what they found, and if they impounded the explorer to process it.

Would there have been tall grass along the roadside where he tossed the stuff out? Or maybe he scraped the guard rail on the bridge while pulling over far enough to fling things out through the rolled-down passenger window? (i.e., not wanting to be seen out of his car on the bridge)

Have the police asked for any drivers on the road that morning to come forward and provide some info? Someone had to have been on the road and noticed something, no?

There were pictures in the beginning of investigators going through the grass in the median of the highway, and was believed they found gloves or a ligature then.... we'll see at some point what they found. I remember someone (artie gumshoe... i think) also on the threads in beginning hinting that something was found in the river. We had a big sink or float debate about the DVR.

acurrier... they did appeal to the public in the beginning to come forward if they saw anything. the major case squad was called out immediately to investigate, and they were very vocal from the get go about they wanted any info they could get and confident they would solve this.

Coleman murder trial testimony questions mystery 'footprint'

http://www.bnd.com/2011/05/02/1693172/coleman-murder-trial-testimony.html

Illinois State Police forensic scientist Thomas Gamboe is a footwear impression expert who testified Monday morning as the Chris Coleman triple murder trial started its second week. Gamboe testified that there was an unidentified impression inside the basement window in the family's home in Columbia.

AT&T guy testifies call patterns indicate coleman took a circuitous route home #colemantrial #stl

In regards to the Dupo, IL tower pinging his phone... busted CC! And sorry defense, the traffic over there is not enough to overload the Columbia tower. This ain't New York ;-)

Indefinite break in #colemantrial moving so fast they're now waiting on more witnesses. Could wrap by 2yr anniversary on Thur? #KSDK

#colemantrial case moving quicker than anyone expected. Closing arguments could go Tuesday/Wednesday. @fox2now

WOW! So does this mean the prosecution has rested? Waiting on defense witnesses?

#colemantrial defense fights hardest arguing maybe suspect's computer was remotely accessed.

Is that the best they've got? Explain away the rest of the evidence defense... dead silence... that's right... you CAN'T!!!

We knew this...

nickpistor Nicholas J.C. Pistor
Police officer says dvr recording coleman home surveillance system was gone on day of murders #colemantrial #stl

I am seeing an uptick in "OMG what if he walks" posts over on the stltoday.com site. Not sure why? Defense is trying to offer Keith as a viable SODDI candidate but Keith is alibi'ed as one witness testified last week--so why are they still barking up that tree?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike