2011.05.04 - Baez - WDBO Interview

Between this and CM's big "Bloggers are idiots!" interview, I am really wondering what is in the air? These strike me more as personal publicity than in some attempt to sway jury selection. Like maybe get what publicity and name recognition they each can, because they know this mess isn't going all the way to trial?

BBM

I couldn't agree more.

I can't believe Baez has the nerve to have a "media" event, not 2 days after JBP made a ruling in HIS clients favor to contain the media circus...something that, obviously, isn't usually done. So HIS client can have a "fair trial" **insert KC's water works here**....where JBP put HIS client above the "right to know" laws!!
And...he also has the nerve to go out and try to procure potential jurors sense of loyalty towards their "Cuban" heritage - being as he is the first "hispanic" laywer to be involved in a high profile case like this.

ETA : not a legal expert in any way, but I'm thinkin what JBP did was unusual.

Sorry- missed this one

Robyn Walensky rpts Casey Anthony's lawyer Jose Baez fielding questions in english & spanish about his clothes, fame & friendship w.Geraldo
Twitter - 1557
25 minutes ago

Does anyone know what generation JB is? He acts like he came through Ellis Island himself and worked his way up by his bootstraps despite intense discrimination (like all my Irish ancestors actually did do).

Robyn Walensky rpts Casey Anthony att Jose Baez asked about her clothes, hair, makeup"There r very strict rules& there is NO salon in jail"

Whaaaat? Now THERE's some in-depth journalism. :banghead:

Well to be fair to JB he was attending a meeting and who was the one who tipped off the radio station? Apparently JB did not call a news conference as this radio station alone seems to have shown up because someone tipped them off. JB should be able to attend a meeting as a member of a group that has nothing to do with CMA without being harassed. Isn't this one of their complaints. First off I would want to know who tipped them off before blaming defense. jmo

ETA: Well, apparently he is speaking to them now so I may have to take back my previous statements. LOL

Sorry- missed this one

Robyn Walensky rpts Casey Anthony's lawyer Jose Baez fielding questions in english & spanish about his clothes, fame & friendship w.Geraldo
Twitter - 1557
25 minutes ago

To the moon, Alice.... to the moon. :maddening:

Something just isn't right about this... talk about losing your lunch. :censored:

Hmmm...perhaps he found out the jury pool MIGHT be coming from a larger "hispanic" population than he originally thought???
Doin the "Blitzkrieg Bop".....

Well to be fair to JB he was attending a meeting and who was the one who tipped off the radio station? Apparently JB did not call a news conference as this radio station alone seems to have shown up because someone tipped them off. JB should be able to attend a meeting as a member of a group that has nothing to do with CMA without being harassed. Isn't this one of their complaints. First off I would want to know who tipped them off before blaming defense. jmo

ETA: Well, apparently he is speaking to them now so I may have to take back my previous statements. LOL

CM?????

wouldnt it be something if the judge is gonna go ahead and pick the jury in orange county anyways, hence the media blitz locally??

Now I want Cuban Food! Ugh! I dont think there are any good Cuban places in down Town Calgary tho!

why would JB WANT to do an interview in a Cuban restaurant? I understand he is Cuban, but... A restaurant? I mean, kill two birds with one stone, publicity and lunch i guess.

Didn't HHJBP mention this station during the hearing? WDBO? Did he already know this was in the works?

Now I want Cuban Food! Ugh! I dont think there are any good Cuban places in down Town Calgary tho!

why would JB WANT to do an interview in a Cuban restaurant? I understand he is Cuban, but... A restaurant? I mean, kill two birds with one stone, publicity and lunch i guess.

My guess is he did not plan the meeting.

wouldnt it be something if the judge is gonna go ahead and pick the jury in orange county anyways, hence the media blitz locally??

Yes ... that ought to fix the DT's :behind::behind::behind: :behind::behind:

Robyn Walensky rpts Casey Anthony att Jose Baez asked about her clothes, hair, makeup"There r very strict rules& there is NO salon in jail"

Gee, WOW! This is such important stuff!!! NOT!

This is really bordering on the ridiculous! No, wait....it's way past the ridiculous! JB needs to just shut his pie-hole and get on with this trial. I CANNOT wait until they come with a guilty verdict and the defense has to eat that! :banghead::banghead:

When will this circus end?!!!!! I guess soon after KC is transported to Lowell! :banghead:

What a bunch of :loser::loser::loser:

I'm wondering if they realize how much they are disliked and are trying to be more likeable. Maybe thats the reason for the personal interviews lately.

Someone should tell them its not helping.

Between this and CM's big "Bloggers are idiots!" interview, I am really wondering what is in the air? These strike me more as personal publicity than in some attempt to sway jury selection. Like maybe get what publicity and name recognition they each can, because they know this mess isn't going all the way to trial?

Somethin' BIG is sure up.

1. JB and CM on InSession interviews...CM's done AFTER HHJP said his bit about the media.

2. JB now doing WBDO radio interview.

3. Appeal by media outlets nowhere near the area the crime was committed in.

4. Suddenly CA/GA want to visit their "Princess"!

I smell a plea coming!

Here you go.....

images.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackBalled