2011.05.04 Verdict Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is the evidence that the clothes he was wearing that morning were ever even looked for except for maybe the running shirt he had on? We know the search warrant for the shoes was in October...that's 3 months later. Why didn't they look for them on the 15th when they seized the house? They already had the HT video by then and the changing of shoes was obvious. I don't ever remember them looking for a specific pair of jeans or the pullover he was wearing. If you are going to slam him, at least be accurate about what you are slamming him about.

What ever happened to the talk about the shirt that had the rust stains? It was brought up at one point in the trial and then we never heard about it again.

A. She was advised by AS not to move out.
B. She apparently had decided (as evidenced by the phone call to the realtor) to ignore this advice and move out anyway. Why this might be is speculation, but IMO it has to do with her watching the house the night of July 11 to see when the lights went out.
c. She didn't live long enough to follow through with B.

To summarize, the biggest reason she wasn't able to move out is because she was murdered first.

Yet she didn't tell a single one of her friends that she was moving out. In fact, there was testimony from JA that she was going to help NC organize the house.

Snipped this particular point

She did have options to leave the house that didn't require going to Canada. As did he. She could of moved in with a friend (she seemed to have a ton of them), she could of rented an apartment. She wasn't jailed in that house as many would think.

Why she didn't leave is probably something we'll never know.

I didn't leave my X until he almost (but didn't succeed) killed me Fortunately I had nosy neighbors and a small crowd had even gathered outside our apartment. My situation was different my X was always physically and emotionally abusive. People who are abused believe that it is all their fault and if we change our behavior the abuse will stop

You know what made my X snap....it was the day Elvis died and I woke him up with a Guess What...he said I was insensitive to Elvis in the way I told him

Yet she didn't tell a single one of her friends that she was moving out. In fact, there was testimony from JA that she was going to help NC organize the house.

She even had the perfect opportunity to tell DD when it was just them two talking at the end of the party and it never came up. The painting plans didn't either.

Snipped this particular point

She did have options to leave the house that didn't require going to Canada. As did he. She could of moved in with a friend (she seemed to have a ton of them), she could of rented an apartment. She wasn't jailed in that house as many would think.

Why she didn't leave is probably something we'll never know.

Her attorney has already told us why she didn't leave sooner - she was advised not to due to legal implications.

Apparently, something happened the last couple of days of her life that led her to decide to ignore the legal advice.

Her attorney has already told us why she didn't leave sooner - she was advised not to due to legal implications.

Apparently, something happened the last couple of days of her life that led her to decide to ignore the legal advice.

And again, she told absolutely no one? Really?

I think her attorney advised not to go to Canada, as that's leaving the country. I don't know if she advised her not the leave the house period. (seperated couples w/children do this every day).

Okay, total meaningful air time for the trial yesterday, not counting displays of Old Glory and the backs of people's heads, was, what, 30-40 minutes? We're at 1000 posts. I think we're going to need a Verdict Watch Day 2 thread!

Right. Take things out of boxes that were needed, put other things in boxes that were not needed. They'd lived in that house for how long? And all of a sudden she needed to get the boxes organized? Coincidentally, she needed to do this the same weekend she was murdered?

This is like Bruce Almighty, when all the signs are falling off the back of the truck!

I think her attorney advised not to go to Canada, as that's leaving the country. I don't know if she advised her not the leave the house period. (seperated couples w/children do this every day).

We already had a discussion in a previous thread with regard to the legal implications of moving out of a house with nothing in writing, as it can be construed as abandonment. AS advised her not to move out of the house.

Right. Take things out of boxes that were needed, put other things in boxes that were not needed. They'd lived in that house for how long? And all of a sudden she needed to get the boxes organized? Coincidentally, she needed to do this the same weekend she was murdered?

This is like Bruce Almighty, when all the signs are falling off the back of the truck!

I think you are misremembering JA's testimony. If I can recall she testified that she was helping her organize because the house was messy. Why would she care if she was moving out?

She even had the perfect opportunity to tell DD when it was just them two talking at the end of the party and it never came up. The painting plans didn't either.

I thought the real estate guy was credible.

I guess the going away party they had planned was for no reason then..she was going to Canada until the controller changed his mind!

We already had a discussion in a previous thread with regard to the legal implications of moving out of a house with nothing in writing, as it can be construed as abandonment. AS advised her not to move out of the house.

Point taken but if that's the case, there's a whole lot of abandonment going on in this country IMO.

I'm not sure I understand your point. Are you saying JA was lying about trading painting services for her help organizing? Or are you suggesting it was to help organize an apartment? If it was the second, don't you think she would have told JA that? Or anyone else?

I think we will have a verdict before the weekend. :seeya: What time do they start deliberating today?

I thought the real estate guy was credible.

I thought he was too, but it feels there is more to that story that we don't know. What was the context of her leaving that message? Was she truly scared? Or was she just fed up and wanted him to find something for her because she just couldn't deal with BC anymore?

I think you are misremembering JA's testimony. If I can recall she testified that she was helping her organize because the house was messy. Why would she care if she was moving out?

Why would she call a realtor if she wasn't moving out?

Can someone post the ABC site again. I can't find the link dang it. Good morning btw.

Found it Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member