2011.05.04 Verdict Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess the going away party they had planned was for no reason then..she was going to Canada until the controller changed his mind!

What he heck are you talking about? That was April. I'm talking about July.

I thought he was too, but it feels there is more to that story that we don't know. What was the context of her leaving that message? Was she truly scared? Or was she just fed up and wanted him to find something for her because she just couldn't deal with BC anymore?

I think that things were beginning to escalate that week and that they had lots of angry exchanges that noone was privy too. I know that divorce brings out the worst in lots of us...it sure did in Brad!!

I'm not sure I understand your point. Are you saying JA was lying about trading painting services for her help organizing? Or are you suggesting it was to help organize an apartment? If it was the second, don't you think she would have told JA that? Or anyone else?

Okay, from the beginning.

The Coopers had lived in that house for eons, and many of their things were packed in boxes. When you pack things in boxes as a married couple, I don't know as you do that with an eye down the road toward separating.

If you are going to move in the future and take things with you, and there are things you need in the boxes, or that the children need, you would unpack the boxes. Organize their contents. So that when you DID move, you had what you needed.

When someone moves out, the person who is left in the house can change the locks, and it can be difficult to get back in to retrieve items that you need or that belong to you.

A. She was advised by AS not to move out.
B. She apparently had decided (as evidenced by the phone call to the realtor) to ignore this advice and move out anyway. Why this might be is speculation, but IMO it has to do with her watching the house the night of July 11 to see when the lights went out.
c. She didn't live long enough to follow through with B.

To summarize, the biggest reason she wasn't able to move out is because she was murdered first.

I think this is another thing played up for dramatic effect. If my husband was across the street taking care of my kids, I may also, out of curiosity look and note when the lights were out that everyone must be sleeping. Nothing indicates she was afraid to go home or that she was afraid of BC. She even told DL that night that he was a good person.

Okay, from the beginning.

The Coopers had lived in that house for eons, and many of their things were packed in boxes. When you pack things in boxes as a married couple, I don't know as you do that with an eye down the road toward separating.

If you are going to move in the future and take things with you, and there are things you need in the boxes, or that the children need, you would unpack the boxes. Organize their contents. So that when you DID move, you had what you needed.

When someone moves out, the person who is left in the house can change the locks, and it can be difficult to get back in to retrieve items that you need or that belong to you.

I still don't understand your point. I don't believe the stuff in the boxes were in the boxes throughout there marriage. I believe they were in the boxes from when she was packing to move in April. My understanding of the testimony was that NC realized she was going to be there for a while, so JA was going to help her unpack the stuff and organize the house again.

That fact and the call to the realtor don't jive. jmo
Not saying anything, just don't understand it.

Good Morning All.

Just a thank you to all the great posts over the past 6 days. Been traveling and not able to post but have kept up with the reading. So many great thoughts and ideas here and Polk Salad Annie, even a song!

Agree or Disagree you are all the best.

Thanks for 'keeping the lights on'.

She even had the perfect opportunity to tell DD when it was just them two talking at the end of the party and it never came up. The painting plans didn't either.

Maybe the friends had heard all this before (the saddest party ever) and NC was aware that she needed to act and then share.

live on abc............missing one or two jurors...........

at ease until they arrive

eta..............they're here!

That fact and the call to the realtor don't jive. jmo
Not saying anything, just don't understand it.

I think the call to the realtor was out of frustration. She was probably so fed up that day, that she just was exploring options.

state wanting to know if jury is fully aware of their options regarding depo viewing......

specific part, or whole thing, or transcript

defense says they haven't clarified.......leave them alone......lol

judge agrees with trenkle

jury note........

want lunch 11:30 to 1:30......

geezzzzz

What is with the two hour lunch? I thought they were tired and wanted to get this done!

I think the call to the realtor was out of frustration. She was probably so fed up that day, that she just was exploring options.

We may never know. I've surmised there was a blow out the morning of 7-11-2008. Hence, BC's purchase of a drop cloth/body wrap (believe the one in the garage is not the same one. And NC's urgent need to flee ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member