2011.05.06 Sidebar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
YAY!! Finally home from work! I hate being late to parties!

Anywho... I need to catch up as I am really confused!

I understand the whole media situation and now that the few media outlets whined about Judge Perry's initial ruling, that they have ruined it for all other media outlets and no one will be giving an advanced warning about where the jury location is. Nice! :floorlaugh:

The defense objected to the venue chosen and was denied? Is that correct? They wanted some kind of delay??

Cindy and George will be allowed in the courtroom for the trial...for what? Five minutes before getting kicked out? Nice! :truce:

Cindy Anthony (George excluded) signed up for a visit with Casey tomorrow, but the defense (aka Casey herself) will have none of it.

Anything else??

I can not believe we are less than 3 days away from the start of jury selection!!

I'll take a chilled shot of Kettle One! Thanks!

Don't they have to have proof? Defense can't just say something they know is a lie. Plus KC's timeline and GA's timeline match and GA was at work after KC left with Caylee and by the pings KC was driving around. So everything is covered by pings, cell phone records, and testimony from both KC and GA. It would be hard for defense to say KC has kept this a secret since day 31 when their jailhouse conversations reveal no such problems with GA and CA, then she pretty much ignores her family while they are in court, refuses to see them. To say it now is sort of too late. Almost like she has run out of hallway, again. When it happened the first time she still continued to lie. jmo

I agree with you about the pings! Did you or anyone notice by Casey's pings if she went back to Amscot after Tony picked her up? I keep wondering if she was intending to go back and get the car or what!

I agree with you about the pings! Did you or anyone notice by Casey's pings if she went back to Amscot after Tony picked her up? I keep wondering if she was intending to go back and get the car or what!

She did go back to get the car on June 30th, 2008. It had already been towed. She has tried for days to get someone to help her with gas cans and such and Amy couldn't help her out until the 30th. Casey even tried to get Jesse Grund to help her.

She was not abandoning the car. She really did run out of gas and tried to go back and get it.

Does anyone out there think she left her car there because she hoped it would be stolen or what? What did she think? If she was hoping the car would be stolen why did she go and buy a gas can with Amy....doesn't make sense....she must have been thinking about going about and getting it later on!?

She did go back to get the car on June 30th, 2008. It had already been towed. She has tried for days to get someone to help her with gas cans and such and Amy couldn't help her out until the 30th. Casey even tried to get Jesse Grund to help her.

She was not abandoning the car. She really did run out of gas and tried to go back and get it.

But what did she think about the smell...it was just going to disappear? Where is there evidence that she went back there after Amy left? I think she called Jesse Grund and asked him for help before she left it at Amscot, not after. Noone claimed she asked them for help after it was left there except Amy I believe who left for Peurto Rico after they bought the gas can I think.

But what did she think about the smell...it was just going to disappear? Where is there evidence that she went back there after Amy left? I think she called Jesse Grund and asked him for help before she left it at Amscot, not after. Noone claimed she asked them for help after it was left there except Amy I believe who left for Peurto Rico after they bought the gas can I think.

According to the timeline -

June 27th @ 11:47am Casey calls Tony and tells him that she has run out of gas. @ 12:00-12:25pm Tony picks Casey up from the Amscot.

June 28th - Casey calls Jesse Grund and asks him if he has gas cans. Tells him she ran out of gas and where her car is.

June 29th - Casey texts Amy asking to borrow her (Amy) and her gas cans. Amy reminds Casey that all her stuff is in storage waiting to move into the Hopespring home. Casey replies "Oh, s---! I forgot"

June 30th - @ 9:45am Casey wakes Amy up to go and get gas. @1:22pm Casey and Amy are at Target purchasing gas cans. Casey then hangs out with Amy at Ricardo's apartment until 4:45pm and Amy goes to work. Casey does not go back to the Amscot until after Amy has left for work. No one knows how she got there... but the car had already been towed earlier that day. I think she even told someone that George had picked up the car and was getting it fixed.

That is the best I can do with what we have. Maybe others can fill in some holes. And yes, I think Casey thought the smell would just go away.

Morning, folks. Locking up the Sidebar for a deep and thorough cleaning & restocking prior to next week's activities!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrimeJunkie82