2011.05.06 Sidebar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
InSession showed the visitor log and I could have sworn they said it was going to be taped and released. Maybe they said just taped - or maybe they are wrong. I will go back and review that again.

Should I upload Mr.Lippman after court giving our fellow member Mr. Hornsby props?

Yes please! :) I would love to see this.

Perhaps ICA was :tears: because Mason's motion asking for a 30 day extension to file a response to the Media Motion (because they are too busy preparing for trial while conducting NTL media interviews) was thwarted, I mean DENIED:denied: by the Court :gavel: of Appeal with lightening speed.

Have a thwartcake :cupcake:

Yes please! :) I would love to see this.

Give me a few minutes to find, record, convert and upload! I will post them in the TruTv thread and here [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68189"]Show Transcripts and Show Videos - NO DISCUSSION! - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

So keep an eye out!

(Hey, you guys giving me busy work to shut me up? LOL)

Don't know if JBP was just bluffing when he said that only one member of the defense and prosecution would know where jury selection would be and that the rest would only find out on Monday but,

maybe during the in camera today he found out that more than one member of the defense team now knows the location (violating the judges restrictions) and threatened to find them in contempt of court if they continued with the motion to complain about the jury selection location.

I also believe that ICA was crying because she is not getting her way and that it is no longer fun to be a paralegal.

Pretty funny there Fl Breeze! And I think you are correct! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Not just you -- I called it Amused....What are the 5000 pages
whatarethe5000amused.jpg

Yes, HHJP looked like he was going to bust out laughing at the DT handing over 5000 pages of "discovery" on their research into Dr. Vass three days before jury selection.

So pick any site with Dr. Vass's name on it on the internet, print it out until you have 5000 in number - find a very big paper clip and call it discovery - sheesh!

HHJP is right - he has bigger things to be concerned about right now.

I watched her entry video a few times over, and still can't see any teary eyed-ness. Didn't see a smirk, either, but then again, I wasn't looking for that. I'll have to go back and look again.

Can you let us know if you do see it? 'Ta - I was watching in real time and only saw the sulky face and a bit of a smirk at CM both times.

I think Mr.Honsby was interviewed for a morning segment too. If I get ten thanks here, I will upload that later too. (Not doing it to get thanks, but easy way to judge interest!)

I think Mr.Honsby was interviewed for a morning segment too. If I get ten thanks here, I will upload that later too. (Not doing it to get thanks, but easy way to judge interest!)

how about

THANKS x TEN!!!!

I would love to see Richards interview - we never get enough Horndog!

Can you let us know if you do see it? 'Ta - I was watching in real time and only saw the sulky face and a bit of a smirk at CM both times.

Yep, as she rounded the corner of the defense table, I think I saw her smirk at CM. When she first walks out, I can see something that could be a smirk or a sulk.. I'm not sure which it is. Still didn't see any tears or indication of crying, however. If people who were actually in the courtroom say she was crying, though, I believe it.

. Just before they went Baez whispered something to KB and walked away. She looked after him as though she couldn't believe what he said. (?)

respectfully snipped...

bet it was this:

Defense attorney Jose Baez told WFTV reporter Kathi Belich that the team has not lost its consultant, however, WFTV stands by its source.
http://www.wftv.com/news/27801661/detail.html

((article was updated to add what was told to KB at 1:14pm))

aside))>>JB must be following wftv's twitter LOL

I just watched the raw video of todays hearing. So JB sent out witness saphena's to show up to the OC court house @ 9am on Monday the 9th. Did I see and hear this right? JB shaking his head no with that snarky grin. Those witness's should call JB's office whatever their told make sure they get the name of the person ("Joanne"). O boy I can't even finish this. Someone please just tell me I'm not crazy.

ETA:
Sorry, I'm just laughing so hard about this because the DT is as transparent as a window with this stunt. Gosh I hope I don't get kicked to the curb for this.

I just watched the raw video of todays hearing. So JB sent out witness saphena's to show up to the OC court house @ 9am on Monday the 9th. Did I see and hear this right? JB shaking his head no with that snarky grin. Those witness's should call JB's office whatever their told make sure they get the name of the person ("Joanne"). O boy I can't even finish this. Someone please just tell me I'm not crazy.

Nope you are not crazy. All we know is that someone got a phone call or something telling them to be at the courthouse on Monday and said they were Joanne from Baez's office and all we know about it is that Joanner on our boards says it wasn't her.
I think Baez also said not him either. :floorlaugh:

Whoops - see downthread - one of Baez's blunders - I was still laughing at the HHJP 5000 pages expressions...obviously missed part of it.

No you heard right. JB sent the subpoenas out for witnesses to show up for trial Monday morning, but said the they were supposed to call his office to schedule. Mr. Lippman did say that the subpoena that GA and CA received did have a notation to do so, he called JB's office, and was told "don't worry about it"....
Usually a paralegal takes care of calling and scheduling witnesses....that way you don't have 500 people sitting at the courthouse for weeks on end in this case.

ETA:
Sorry, I'm just laughing so hard about this because the DT is as transparent as a window with this stunt. Gosh I hope I don't get kicked to the curb for this.

No, you're not crazy! I do think Your Honour made up the word Joanne as an example, and that the supbeona was sent out to all witnesses for the defense. I "almost" believe that JB said in the sub to call the office to make sure they are ready and willing for when their time for testimony is on such/such a date.

Come on - show up on Monday morning? That's insane (if I can say that).

MOO

Mel

I was at the hearing this afternoon which began at 1PM when the attorneys (JB, Cm, girl with short dark hair, JA and LDB), the transcriber and the judge went into the jury room. Just before they went Baez whispered something to KB and walked away. She looked after him as though she couldn't believe what he said. (?) Bill S, Judge Eaton, KB, Holly, Pippi, Keeling, Adam L, and M.Dave were all there. I think I was the only civilian in the courtroom today. Guess what? No Lichenstein!! Hard to believe he missed one!! When jury selection ends, there will 20 folks chosen - 12 jurors and 8 alternates. Today there were more guards in the courtroom than ever before!! Two guarded the jury room door by the judge's bench, two at the main door, two at ICA's entrance door and one on the other side. They all stood up during the entire hearing. When the atty's and judge were meeting behind closed doors all five guards went back there with them and left two in the courtroom with us. CA was petting, rubbing stroking GA's shoulder and back for twenty of the 30 minutes the players were gone.
At 1:30 the transcriber came back followed shortly by the attys and judge. ICA came in with her five guards and briefly smirked at CM. The change of venue motion was withdrawn. During the sequestration motion presentation by the A's atty CA is back to fingering GA's shoulder. GA is chewing that gum pretty good now. ICA is trying to catch a glimpse of JB's I-pad. When CM got up to speak about sequestration on of the main door guards slides into a pew in front of GA & CA. (OMG!) the other main door guard takes a step forward and is now standing at the end of their pew. GA is shaking head no and blowing his breath out like he does. CA is continuing with the rubbing. HHJP began to talk and the rubbing and breathing stuff end. No reaction at all to the news that they can stay as long as know they will be ejected without warning and without the ability to return if rules of decorum are violated. ICA begins to write a note to CM when JB is discussing the disc of 5,000 pages. CA gets a giggle when HHJP is discussing the subpoena and says "I have better things to do."
He ends with saying "see you at 8:30 Monday morning".

Thanks Amil!!!
I am just beginning to watch the hearing
Do you know why there was more enforcement present today...
I am curious about the 2 that positioned themselves close to the Anthony's

BTW..I believe I caught a glimpse of you in the gallery today...Thanks for attending and posting.

Watching the hearing
I just heard Mason say that they are going to renew their efforts to obtain the Transcript of George Anthony's Grand jury testimony
around the 11min mark

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947#p/u/4/PNJSZcbkZc0"]YouTube - Sierra1947's Channel[/ame]

No, you're not crazy! I do think Your Honour made up the word Joanne as an example, and that the supbeona was sent out to all witnesses for the defense. I "almost" believe that JB said in the sub to call the office to make sure they are ready and willing for when their time for testimony is on such/such a date.

Come on - show up on Monday morning? That's insane (if I can say that).

MOO

Mel

Thanks everyone.
Sometimes I think I make stuff up in my own head KWIM? I agree that "Joanne" was a made up name. LOL.
Anyway, I'd love to see that saphena. Because I'm such a witch I'd show up at the court house with saphena waving saying well JB sent this to me and hopefully I wouldn't be the only kook doing that KWIM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivybridget