2011.05.09 - Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day One)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My final ends at 10:30 AM EST tomorrow and then I can watch the jury selection. I don't get TruTV but someone posted earlier that one of the local TV stations puts up a live feed. Anyone have a link that I can bookmark for Tuesday?

When you come on there is always a new thread for the day for the jury selection or for when the trial starts. The good souls here always post a list of links everyday for all those wanting to watch. Look in the first four or five posts on the first page. They are also posted on the front page of the Caylee page, under Today's Current News - No Discussion.

Cnn.com/live works best for me because I am on a mac - however, there is lots of choice. Some have other choices that work better for them.

Wow, they are showing Nancy Grace here in NY with KC crying. I wonder if she ever cries for her child. They are saying the jury selection is going to take a long time, but they don't say how long.....just what I wanted to hear.

Wow, they are showing Nancy Grace here in NY with KC crying. I wonder if she ever cries for her child. They are saying the jury selection is going to take a long time, but they don't say how long.....just what I wanted to hear.

Judge Perry wants it finished this week . . .

Casey only cries for Casey:tears:. Cries that she's stuck in this room, listening to these people who have obligations and take them seriously. People who have responsibilities of children,and 89 year old parents and don't shove it off on someone else, people who are sole providers for families of 4. She's clueless, because she has never felt those feelings, or wanted to. I'm sure she must be disgusted that they don't just all drop their lives, put them on hold and help her out....how rude of them!
:maddening::maddening::maddening:

Nancy Grace just stated that they had 8 dna tests to prove Caylee's paternity. I wonder who they tested besides Lee Anthony,. They had Jesse Grund's proof already.

I think KC's taking it up a notch for her new audience. Perhaps she's been told she is too cold and the only emotion she has shown is anger/frustration. Maybe she is supposed to soften up a little...but not too much or she'll look guilty. She's trying on some new things and some new emotions to get ready for the big event.

Nancy Grace just stated that they had 8 dna tests to prove Caylee's paternity. I wonder who they tested besides Lee Anthony,. They had Jesse Grund's proof already.

Hmmm... now that is certainly interesting. I hope it all eventually comes out in the trial.

I think KC's taking it up a notch for her new audience. Perhaps she's been told she is too cold and the only emotion she has shown is anger/frustration. Maybe she is supposed to soften up a little...but not too much or she'll look guilty. She's trying on some new things and some new emotions to get ready for the big event.

I totally agree. She knows these people are potential jurors and they hold her life in their hands. So the first thing she wants them to see is her crying and being scared and fragile. She will be trying hard not to let the real, cold hearted, monster faced Casey from leaking out.

Brad Conway on HLN saying ICA will testify, she has nothing to loose. Whoa!

Oh goodie, as I rub my hands together with glee! That day will be like Christmas and my birthday put together. I don't care much for Brad, but in this case, hope he is right. :)

I hope there will be a juror like Julia Sugarbaker if the jury takes too long in deciding ICA's fate -GUILTY!!! :floorlaugh:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tikaHHRIWM&NR=1[/ame]

Oh goodie, as I rub my hands together with glee! That day will be like Christmas and my birthday put together. I don't care much for Brad, but in this case, hope he is right. :)

Mark Nejame said she would also!!! :great:

I think the reason ICA had that crying spell was because this has always been her modus operandi. She has used it with her family and close associates when ever she was "caught' and it always got her out of trouble. Due to her small size,people felt sorry for her,basically she played them and merrily skipped away without any recourse or consequence. I think this was her ploy for the jurors,because she "shuts" it off too easily for it to be a heart felt cry JMHO:twocents:

That's true as well. I used that ploy in junior high myself.:waitasec:

How are you able to watch the jury selection? In Florida? I'm in N.Y. Live stream?

Yes, there are several that are posted at the beginning of the daily jury selection thread. First you have to go up to the top of the forum and read the post that says "required" and hit thanks. Then the first post or two in the Jury Selection thread has the links but here are a few off the top of my head:

wftv.com
wesh.com
myfoxorlando.com
cnn.comlove

HTH

The thing is... Casey could not even cry when juror after juror after juror talked about their own children and how they could not leave them behind for that amount of time. Casey should have been bawling up a storm listening to all these women and men talking about their children. She almost seemed annoyed at how many people had children and couldn't just toss them on the side of the road and become a juror for HER case! :banghead:

Sure! She only cries for herself, that's for sure.

It appears they are going for mostly male jurors...but those two who told His Honor, he thinks he knows the verdict, she's guilty...ICA just stared coldly at him...I only caught one but the media is saying two...I hope that would give her an incentive to cut a deal....she's going for broke and it appears as if she's cutting her nose to spite her face..JMHO

male juror who has formed an opinion and believes ICA is guilty
http://www.wftv.com/video/27829721/index.html

Justice for Caylee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads