2011.05.11 Anthony Lawyer says legal action possible for accusing GA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had the same disgusting feeling that he may do something desperate to save her life. What that is specifically, I have no idea. He is an ex-cop, and he admitted under oath that he would do anything to save his daughter AND he would agree not to show up in court if asked (or something to that effect)......

Additionally, I have also had the same "disgusting feeling" the minute I read/learned about GA's suicide attempt because for some unknown reason it didn't sit well with me at the time. I have remained silent until now but my intuition is kicking in and it seems like all of these are very real possibilities" on GA's part of how to "fix this problem". This is JMO ONLY.

Right.. if it really comes down to it, fixing the problem meaning that he would save her from the death penalty by saying he molested her and trying to take some blame himself. Let me get this straight though IMO he did nothing to her.. absolutely nothing.. he is the biggest victim after Caylee in my eyes.

Now folks we know the EXACT reason ICA did NOT want her parents in the court room during trial!!! The DT is planning on using the sexual abuse BS as a factor in this case. Makes me want to puke!

Bold mine.

And her parents know that, and that may be why they did not want to appear at jury selection. Probably figured that the press would be too close to them in that gallery, and they didn't want to be accosted.

Why would George even want to say he molested that piece of trash and forever be known as a child molester? It won't save her and it isn't a reason for killing Caylee. Doesn't make sense. It seems as though KC is trying to force G and C hand to purposely admit to her lies of abuse to save her butt, and in the process destroy their lives. What an Evil thing she is. If they are crazy enough to go along with it then they deserve whatever happens to them, and it won't be pretty. She's not worth it. But then again Cindy's brother may be right....their the dumbest parent's on earth..

I have this really disgusting feeling that CA has convinced GA to say he molested her when he is on the stand, so he can save her life. It would not be surprising to you guys if he did this, would it? I know there is all this talk about him suing them but I have this feeling its all just a way to throw more drama out there for the public. He may admit to molesting her, but never that he killed Caylee.

CA could have munipulated him into lying and saying he did it, if it comes down to helping KC out, I think he will do it.. to save her life.. it makes me want to puke, but I seriously thing GA would do it to help her... That's why we will be shocked as Bozo says.. because GA is going to admit it on the stand.. blech!!!!

IF GA says he molested ICA will he then go to jail for child molestation????

He's already admonished that statement..This is a family who is too proud to take a fall like that! He will NOT go along with this nonsense of molestation...ICA should for once in her life be a woman and stand up to her actions...I believe this just might backfire...for ICA is not taking the blame but passing blame on someone else...One call to 911 and ICA might not have faced any charges had Caylee accidently drowned...I do hope this hits ICA hard...all her parents did to support her atrocious heiny and this is the thanks they get...I only hope, that CA/GA start being Caylee's voice since ICA is still trying to get off on her accountability...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

If this isn't the last straw for CA, it should be. I hope GA follows through with this suit. I think he will.

How much is ANY parent supposed to take?!

Why would George even want to say he molested that piece of trash and forever be known as a child molester? It won't save her and it isn't a reason for killing Caylee. Doesn't make sense. It seems as though KC is trying to force G and C hand to purposely admit to her lies of abuse to save her butt, and in the process destroy their lives. What an Evil thing she is. If they are crazy enough to go along with it then they deserve whatever happens to them, and it won't be pretty. She's not worth it. But then again Cindy's brother may be right....their the dumbest parent's on earth..

And CA would be just as guilty for allowing it (parents failed to protect her). So if GA were to admit it to save her, it's not going to work and he will have thrown his life away regarding any future grandchildren that Lee might have. Just not worth it. Plus GA, being an ex-LE knows what happens to child molesters in prison. Don't think he will go there.

I think it would be more likely than not that the A's will admit that KC has had some mental issues that they were trying to deal with. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member