2011.05.12 Jury Selection Day FOUR (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She keeps looking at Rosey and what she is doing.

Who is Rosey and what is her roll?

now CM talking to her... she is pissed about SOMETHING... we should hire some to read lips, I swear.

She was looking at someone with daggers while talking to af and af would look that way too. wonder if it was cheney? He walked over to her from that direction. moo

Morning! :seeya:

Got my :violin: ready!

Not like Judge Perry to be running late. Weren't we supposed to start at 8:30? :waitasec:

Welsh reporting 69 out of 200 here today for round two.

Can anyone hear the conversation going on in the background of the CNN feed? It sounds like a telephone call is being picked up/.

Morning everyone
A little late this morning. Missed her entrance.
Cnn doesnt have sound, is there a problem?

boy AF seems to despise Casey.... Casey just made her adjust the laptop between AF and CM and AF seemed to do it begrudingly. Casey does seem more rested today. She's got that 'jutted out jaw look' like she's got an attitude about something today.

Is "Scrappy" the WS nickname for the police officer?

Yes - I didn't coin it - and I'm sorry I can't remember to give credit where it's due, but that's the nic for the female Sherrif's officer that has been minding ICA

Good morning, All.

KC is looking a bit calmer and more put-together than yesterday. If that IS a Bible, all I can say is "Really????" :/

Hoping for less drama today!

Is "Scrappy" the WS nickname for the police officer?

It sure is! She seems like a scrappy little thing, she sure doesn't let ICA get away with anything! :great:

Morning all! We are that much closer!

Good morning all. Chores all done already, coffee on, and all settled in for another amazing day in the quest for Justice for Caylee!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500