2011.05.13 - Jury Selection DAY FIVE Evening Session

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here it comes.....It has come to our attention that the live feed caught some pertinent website information.

but that doesn't mean he couldn't set that feeling/opinion aside and follow judge's instructions to consider if that should happen. i don't think it' enough for the boot, but we'll see.

Judge questioned him extensively. He said that he could not consider age as a mitigating circumstance, nor set it aside.

Can anyone point me to anything Brad Conway has said that has broken his client/attorney privilege to George and Cindy?

Would have to read it or listen to it again myself. I just hope this action doesn't cause some type of conflict where GA or CA will not testify. I must go over to the Attrney section here for this question to be answered, I guess:woohoo:

Saw this on Twitter:

KerryNBC #caseyanthony Judge Belvin Perry NOT happy folks r setting up webpages/facebook that suggest he's the author. He can't tame the internet.

I was wondering how long the judgeperrysays Twitter account would go unnoticed. :innocent:

How come Mason thought tomorrow was a 1/2 day?

Maybe these folks should bring a change of clothes with them from now on.
Jammies.
imo

He thinks that whatever he says goes..... didn't work. HA - TAKE THAT MASON!!

The judge only wanted to hear him say he could consider it. It doesn't mean he had to give her age any weight at all as a mitigating circumstance. That was made clear. He should have just said, "Yes, I can consider it".

Can anyone point me to anything Brad Conway has said that has broken his client/attorney privilege to George and Cindy?

That is what I thought. He was just giving an opinion of where JB intends to go with this. I don't believe he was saying the A's were. But now with their complaint of Atty/Client Priv. being breached it appears they think they are an unusual family. Seems to me they are going after too many of the wrong people and should be putting blame where it belongs.....their daughter.

It appears from defense's questions that the A's are going to be the scapegoats in an effort to try and excuse the death of Caylee. The A's are so concerned about losing their daughter that they can't see it is too late. KC is leading them to slaughter. How did the A's attorney catch BC's comment but miss the mitigation list?????

I'm here............but going to take a quick break for something to drink before they come back.......I've got a question. What did HHMP mean by the word, "Back Strike?"

Both sides can reserve the right to strike a POT juror that has already been interviewed, even if they didn't state the strike at the time of the POT voir dire.

Good Evening :seeya:
Dear lord I am obsessed when I am happy my hubby isn't home so I won't miss anything. I need an intervention. :truce:

I hear ya! I work from home and am getting a TENTH of my work done with this on in the background to distract me 400 times an hour. Can we start a support group? "Trial Watchers Anonymous"?

:truce:

Re the fellow who does not consider age to be a mitigating factor; he did say, iirc, that he would consider the testimony of a psychologist. I think that is whose testimony would bring up emotional age and maturity. I think he meant all other things being equal age should not be a factor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member