2011.05.16 Jury Selection Thread DAY SEVEN (Afternoon Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
quick answers.... yes sir...no sir... seems nervous, poor guy

Thank goodness they gave her a pad of paper and a pen to play with today. (reminds me when I had to go to a meeting and one of my kids had to be there, gave them a drawing pad and pencil to keep them occupied). I hope they can get this finished this week.

Have you ever discussed what you have never heard? oops...

OMG....I JUST FIGURED THIS OUT!!!!!

KC now fancies herself a body language expert and is making notes for the team. SHE is the new jury consultant.

better vet this guy really good - betcha they're checking facebook and twitter as we speak - he's young, they live by that stuff

He sounds young, but with his answers being, "yes sir" and "no sir", I wonder if he's military?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6493877&postcount=90"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2011.05.16 Sidebar Thread (Juror Selection Day Seven)[/ame]

kentjbkent posted this on the "perry plan" in the sidebar... just wanted to share this with everyone.. explains the numbers, the jury, the alternates, etc

Ask this guy if he's heard the name "CAYLEE ANTHONY"

This guy gave work as a reason for not keeping up on the case......now we find he only recently became full time.

oooo a fellow HHN'er - I like him

Ann is in bad shape........loading up on meds.

View attachment 15291

Is it me or is KC looking at the pharmacy on the desk longingly?

Might I suggest "Advil Cold and Sinus" as they got me thru many a shift when I was 'With URI" (Upper Respiratory Infection)...not to mention helps the aches and pains!! :great:

I sure hope we can add a few more to the list, as I do expect afew "Strike Backs" acoming tomorrow:crazy:

Just for your information. I logged in here via my PS3, clicked on the WFTV link could hear the judge, but no picture and it installed a plugin too. I tried reflector link and it couldn't open it at all. I gave up and came here to sit at the pc

OMG....I JUST FIGURED THIS OUT!!!!!

KC now fancies herself a body language expert and is making notes for the team. SHE is the new jury consultant.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Hilarious !! Thanks for a good laugh !!! :floorlaugh:

lol..glad he didnt say his friends girlfreind worked at UNIVERSAL..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads