2011.05.16 Sidebar Thread (Juror Selection Day Seven)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if ICA
a gets to have a pad and pen while the trial is in session? Will she still get to look like she is part of the DT?

During the trial of John Couey (kidnapped, raped and murdered 9-year-old Jessica Lunsford), he was given crayons and paper to color.

With nothing to do, she will likely show more reaction to testimony and evidence. I think they will give her a pad and pen if only to keep her occupied. Maybe scribbling will keep her from exhibiting anger.

Is the prosecution going to be allowed to use the jailhouse tapes? (I'm not up to speed on what all is being let in). If they can, they have ammo against a defense theory that blames C & G and KCs smoldering resentment of them.
:cow:

http://youtu.be/HFcQ5QUE25Q

This one is of KC telling the parents how great they are. fwiw

Yes, they can use them and IIRC, they are coming in. I believe there were hearings to determine whether they could be used and the ruling was they could.

Is the prosecution going to be allowed to use the jailhouse tapes? (I'm not up to speed on what all is being let in). If they can, they have ammo against a defense theory that blames C & G and KCs smoldering resentment of them.
:cow:

http://youtu.be/HFcQ5QUE25Q

This one is of KC telling the parents how great they are. fwiw

LOOK AT CA AND HER BODY LANGUAGE!
what I see is CA trying to hold back verbal vomit. I have my own opinion as to why.
sorry folks but CA's. ship is gonna sink. OR MAYBE SHE WILL BE FORCED TO walk the plank. The skipper and his first mate will walk. ICA just might walk too. CA IMO will be the one to spend LWOP.
MOO*

I'll know soon enough.
I really hate CA more than I like ICA. LOL

Good point Strawberry, usually the victim impact statements is reserved for a surviving family member to finally get to speak of their loss, anger, frustration in order to have some semblance of closure.

Who is there to actually speak for Caylee when we know full well that the grandparents have made it clear by actions and testimony that they are more concerned over ICA then Caylee.

That child has nobody to stand up in court to give that impact statement except for the SA, or Ws'ers
Caylee has extended family... Uncle Rick and Grandma Shirley, and Cindy has other brothers, and George has family. Don't see why any of them couldn't make a statement.

I missed most of yesterday's jury selection because I was so busy. I love being able to read through the threads I missed, and the sidebar for commentary from you guys. This board is a God send.

Whew! I finally caught up with yesterday's thread and have not read all of this one. I am on new blood pressure meds and fall asleep while reading, LOL!

This has all been such a circus and it is only jury selection! Thank you all for your informative posts and the ones that give a much needed laugh.

Looking forward to today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member