2011.05.16 Sidebar Thread (Juror Selection Day Seven)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning Friends! Here and a bit worse for wear this lovely morning at 5:15am:rocker:

Good morning! :great:

I have to try and schedule a doctor's appointment for today :banghead:. I've been feeling under the weather, but I'm trying to make it happen between the lunch break so I won't miss too much. I know everyone here will keep great updates!

Morning! Can't wait to see JP..He is truly a 'character'..He always makes me :floorlaugh: with his looks (to both sides) & his demeanor in general..I seriously think I'm gonna miss him when this trial is over. lol

eta..thanks to the poster with the avatar of him making that facial expression..You all know the one I mean. :great:

lg...sure hope you're sippin' on some good JAVA!!

:coffeews:

You know it! Not seeing anything on cnn/live yet! Waiting to see if the defense gives us any hints about how much time they spent on our site this weekend...

Cam is live! Showing the door!

Sound is still that annoying beeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

Imagine Caylee's delight in the presence of her Omnipotent Judge. And Casey, not so much with her earthly judge.

I always picture Caylee on the lap of Jesus :) - gives me comfort. I'll be here for a little bit, then have errands to run. Bless all of you with the patience to be here the whole time. I have to take the DT and their ramblings in very limited doses.

You know it! Not seeing anything on cnn/live yet! Waiting to see if the defense gives us any hints about how much time they spent on our site this weekend...

door shot at WFTV

Good morning! :great:

I have to try and schedule a doctor's appointment for today :banghead:. I've been feeling under the weather, but I'm trying to make it happen between the lunch break so I won't miss too much. I know everyone here will keep great updates!

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well :(

I can relate cos I cancelled a drs. appt for tomorrow so I wouldn't miss the FIRST official day of the trial..Now it's delayed til Thurs..I should've known better..Oh well, it was just for a check-up anyway.

Casey just came in. Pale yellow sweater, and ponytail. I only see AF and DCS so far.

Jury Selection thread is open now for posting livefeed links.

Also, please check [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6491766&postcount=48"]my message in the Unexcused Jurors sticky thread[/ame]. TIA!

We'll be closing as soon as the clerk says, "All Rise". :)

I STILL want to know why EVERY long sleeve item KC wears, the sleeves are too long and down to her fingertips...have questioned this for a while, but now wonder if it is related to her "hand wringing/numbness" issue...

it should be illegal for her to wear white, off-white, cream or any other color that implies innocence.

:furious:

I like the color and the shirt/sweater Casey is wearing, but that Snookie hair needs to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels