2011.05.20 Jury Selection DAY ELEVEN (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning every1, good morning flabs, Hoping today we get the jurors sweared in and chanting/praying that precious Caylee will soon get justice.

I have to watch tv, insessions, not that I want to, but my pc speakers are not working and I have to get my dh(it guy) to fix them for me tomarrow.

anyhoo, I will follow along here ( between overseas phone calls, I work from home) and just wanted to thank each and everyone of you for keeping me in the loop.

ya'll rock!

If she can sit there and do all her paralegal stuff, how can they say she has
brain damage?

Someone posted(in another thread, obviously) about body language and what it means to touch you neck. The article said that when a person touches their neck with their hands it means they are upset and trying to comfort themselves.

The article said that we have nerve endings in that area that calm us down when we are upset. ICA has her hand on her "throat/neck" this morning.

:twocents:

Great! Audio problem..IS (the only feed) is aware of the problem-from WFTV.

3050 not on social media, he may have some child care issues, he was suppose to check into those. Status is basically the same, hard to make ultimate arrangements.

Just be careful everyone, especially if you're using headphones. The sound could pop on at any moment. Don't need your ears ringing for the rest of the day.

He believes he can make arrangements for day care, Judge now going on about Media

Mics not turned on....Cnnlive have no live trials for today....

ICA seems in a 'happy' mood and I have no idea what it is she has to be happy about...I see these Pinellas County Court Officers don't give ICA any free roaming room...she seems to be able to just ignore that fact...Well, ICA needs to get used to her new surroundings...I think she will be there for the rest of her sorry life...I noticed yesterday, no tears as the indictment was read to the new jury pool...so, is she getting used to her 'charges'?

Her new seating arrangement, way down the aisle...she's done lost her second seat....:maddening:

Headphones in, full blast and can barely hear. I will sure to be deafened when the sound suddenly comes on!

just want to note that NG did spend alot of time last PM on who will be the voice for our victim--Caylee. So LETS SHOUT IT OUT.....WE WILL NOT FORGET "U" DARLING CHILd. WE WILL BE YOUR VOICE!!!!!

HHJB just said anyone who makes facial or any gesture during testimony will be ejected w/o warning. CA better listen to that.

i have low sound on the facebook site someone posted on the sidebar. post 23

He heard there was a possibility about jurors coming to Tampa, In june 2008 he has no memory of this case. He heard a few people talking, but cannot recall, he has been trained to ignore it. There was a lady who was having a root canal..lost sound!!!!!!!!!

audio issues apparently, insessions is supposed to be fixing them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member