2011.05.20 Jury Selection DAY ELEVEN (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Capture.jpg

Kathi B and JB are playing "Words with Friends" together on their smart phones.

KC taking lots of notes (as are all attys). Does not seem to like what she's hearing. KB just shown, mouth hanging open. Darn it! Wish we had sound!!!!!

There is also background voices from another room going on...so it is hard to hear

Did he say he is against the DP or a friend thought she was guilty but against the DP?

JA better listen too - while I love him and his facial expressions, I do not want him sanctioned!

3050 has NOT formed any opinions or impressions on guilt or innocence.

Okay, so who jumped when the sound came back? :floorlaugh:

HHJB just said anyone who makes facial or any gesture during testimony will be ejected w/o warning. CA better listen to that.

this truly confuses me, I know as defendant I would be crying nonstop, I grant you that if I was in that seat I WOULD BE INNOCENT but what could they do about me crying all the time? I cant help that.

Says he doesn't remember much, others talked about it but he was trained to ignore it.

Great now I hear someone doing the weather....

Lady doing his root canal(?) talked about it, was adamant in the favor of death penalty but he has ....ooooh just turned on Sound on!!
He can put that aside, but has strong moral disposition against death penalty. SEE YA!

HE IS AGAINST THE State imposing DP, and offended in the notion they do it in his name!

This guy has a strong dislike of the state putting people to death and hates that they do it "in my name". Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname