2011.05.20 Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day Eleven)

Thats what I get to live with anytime I want to go to facebook or Youtube....they are permanetly blocked in our house.....It is a sad life/day---I really want facebook back.....but that darn firewall.....
You can add an exception to the firewall. Don't ask me how but doing a google search of Exception youtube/facebook firewall how to might work.

The problem with some of the sites going down or not working for you.....they have exhorbitant numbers of tracking cookies. I mean TONS of them.... It could be your firewall.

The Hearst sites are THE WORST offenders for that IMO.

what was jb remark or question related to this...RL beaconed me to mow the grass......tia

Good Morning! I love swearing day! :giggle:

:cursing: :nyah: :shutup: :censored: :tongue:

:eek:kay:

:coffeews:

I too am wondering if they are enough PT's left to give us an adequate number of alternate jurors.

With all the available strikes left I am somewhat apprehensive that they will run out of PTs with no time to get more. It just seems to me that 1 strike per alternate per side is too many after all they already have strike for cause. All these strikes seem less like justice and more like a game of chess.

This morning I ran a virus/spyware scan on my PC. It came up 6 tracking cookies, deleted them. Late yesterday the reflector site just wouldn't run right. It would be fine then 5 minutes later it stopped. I just opened up the site and got the test pattern and all is fine. I'm thinking it was those tracking cookies. It might be a good idea if all cleaned their cookies too.

You can add an exception to the firewall. Don't ask me how but doing a google search of Exception youtube/facebook firewall how to might work.

can't....trust me----hubby is small business is computer and internet...he thinks those sites are evil and riddled with viruses...he has them locked and sealed....

can't....trust me----hubby is small business is computer and internet...he thinks those sites are evil and riddled with viruses...he has them locked and sealed....
I totally understand, my husband is the same way but lucky me he is PC illiterate.

If this headache doesn't go away, I'll be doing lots of swearing in RL...and please, God, don't make it worse by more shenanigans by the defense today! The only swearing that should be going on is the jury being sworn in!

Just a warning......I have DH home today (ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH) and may not be able to be as dedicated to screen caps as I have been this week. So if anyone else has time to do it too. I will be listening but I have to look busy too.

'hahaha'

Well I use Jet Audio (free program I found to download) and I have a reflector link on desktop. It generally works very well. The only problem I've had was late yesterday but I believe I've cleared the problem with cleaning out cookies and restarting PC

Lap tops are going pretty cheap these days, perhaps you might have your own soon.

:aktion1:

:nono:

Read again after you've had your first cup of java, LG. :therethere:

... :denied: ???.... :sigh:... so we are back to my paragraph three? I remember it well :anguish: okay then I see if I can keep my feelings down to a dull roar then ..... :bigfight:

Just a warning......I have DH home today (ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH) and may not be able to be as dedicated to screen caps as I have been this week. So if anyone else has time to do it too. I will be listening but I have to look busy too.

'hahaha'

You will not only look busy, you'll be busy getting great screencaps for us! Stand up to that man and lay down the law! WS NEEDS your screencapping skills! LOL

Lap tops are going pretty cheap these days, perhaps you might have your own soon.

The best I can do is use my IPOD my sister gave me and go to Starbucks or Mcdonalds...only problem is one car and two dauhters with work schdules...also that darn screen ..... I have never texted before but if it is similar to using the IPOD touch...wowzers, how the heck did that catch on and how the heck to peeps text/tweet so fast????

Knowing that we all expect ICA to throw them under the bus it still surprises me each and everyday they have not shown up to the proceedings. Anyone else?

sbm

If they were 'normal' this is exactly WHY they wouldn't show up..But it's the Ants so it's a real mystery. imo

The problem with some of the sites going down or not working for you.....they have exhorbitant numbers of tracking cookies. I mean TONS of them.... It could be your firewall.

The Hearst sites are THE WORST offenders for that IMO.

Interesting you say that, the Hearst Corporation has been busy on youtube pinging users for uploaded Hearst content - ie. jury selection videos.

Dear God,
Please help HHJP be awesome today and I swear I'll never do anything bad again.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back