2011.05.20 Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day Eleven)

PattyG is a long standing member here and she records shows from her television or some magic I don't understand, then posts them on youtube for us.

Here is her youtube link: (I have no idea which one is coming up right now, if I have it wrong, someone will bring a better link. I am not that savvy.)

http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947

Thank you so much PattyG! We couldn't watch without you!

Thank you ! I bookmarked it!

It may very well be part of the strategy. All the DT needs is reasonable doubt.GA doesn't have to confess and the DT doesn't have to prove it.

I actually think the abuse strategy is more for the penalty phase.
I guess we'll know for sure in the "first 30 seconds" of JB's opening statement.

Yes, I agree and when Baez has his "big AHA moment" I will have my hand hovering over this :silly: smiley!

I simply do not know where to ask this...will anything be televised tomorrow?
TIA

Not from the trial - no - even if Baez has a motion heard - we have no information it will be heard in open court...

That may be, Leila. I remember in the Susan Smith case it came out that her step-father sexually abused her. He 'fessed up and even apologized. I don't recall him being outraged. It didn't seem to help her in the end, though.

I will fall off my chair in a dead faint if George admits to sexual abuse - really - I will. I fully expect the DT to go in that direction based on Finnell's line of questioning during the seating of the jury, but if George is on board with it - well then......:sick:

And I mean no disrespect to the Orange County Sheriff's Department - but I hope they watched and saw what a tight ship the Pinella's County Sheriff's Dept. ran. They were on top of their game and I hope at the first shaking muttering whatever CA or GA does they swoop on them like they did that woman during jury selection.

o/t - read the article where Randy Savage died (my boys were/are wrestling fans) and I thought how odd, I never would have known where Pinella's County is. Now I do.

STATE - hope you are rested and ready to go. DEFENSE - hope you choke big time.

(soccer mom/hooligan here - I call it like I see it!!!)

Let's get ready to rumble.........

General question I have never seen asked - who is in the room during trial - I thought Sheriff's were for traffic not courtrooms, but above leads one to believe OSCO is in courts in Orland. Then again, wouldn't be police........I just thought "officers of the court". ........Posted by a newbie........ TIA.

Is there anyplace that will be showing the full trial OTHER than live stream? In case I have to run out in the middle of testimony one day? I don't really want to rely on just the recaps. I want to see every minute!

Is there anyplace that will be showing the full trial OTHER than live stream? In case I have to run out in the middle of testimony one day? I don't really want to rely on just the recaps. I want to see every minute!

WFTV has on demand videos of the entire day's proceedings.

I heard whispers & murmurs of the DT using this approach! I hope GA doesn't go along with it!!! ICA made her bed , stubbornly refusing to temper her jealousy of CA's love for Caylee & vice-versa!GA doesn't deserve to be thrown under the bus!!!:maddening:

I simply do not know where to ask this...will anything be televised tomorrow?
TIA

I don't think anything will be televised tomorrow. When HHMP recessed the court on Friday, he said "court is in recess until 9:00am Tuesday morning." So, it would appear that there will be nothing until Tuesday.

General question I have never seen asked - who is in the room during trial - I thought Sheriff's were for traffic not courtrooms, but above leads one to believe OSCO is in courts in Orland. Then again, wouldn't be police........I just thought "officers of the court". ........Posted by a newbie........ TIA.

Officers of the court (LE in uniform) are "police officers" but they only do court. They are still certified by state of FL as a police officer. They could go to the streets if they ask for a transfer, but if they haven't worked the street they would have to do FTO. (field training)

I don't think anything will be televised tomorrow. When HHMP recessed the court on Friday, he said "court is in recess until 9:00am Tuesday morning." So, it would appear that there will be nothing until Tuesday.

Who is HHMP?

There are some posters who, whenever I see their names, I take notice of their posts, as they are always EXCELLENT. Dr. Fessel is one of them. Dr, thanks.

I played the video, and wish I could express my luv (respectful luv, like for HHJP) for this woman and what she represents as she is such an ambassador for the State of Florida and Caylee. Such professionalism, 100%, and not one slip up or derogatory comment for her mentioned by anyone, even the media or these critical sleuthers... that I have ever heard of. Her dress/demeanor is 100% consistent and does not change daily (as does KC and her clothes!) MY GAWD, if I was born again I would aspire to be her. Linda Drane Burdick ROCKS as a woman! :rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker:

Athelake you hit the nail on the head. I love LDB, She is so very classy and one heck of an attorney, prosecutor!

I believe she meant HHJP - His Honor Judge Perry. :)

Whew, thanks so much! For a second my head was spinning and I got confused. LOL

How bout the 4th attorney at the SAO's table on Fri.?

No problem - :skip: go to the main Websleuths.com/forums page, scroll down to the bottom of the page and you will see the listing "Private Forums" then look at the second listing .....you will see the "The Parking Lot" - click there and when it comes up you will find the Basement Party as a thread - have fun!

Just now saw your reply. Thank you! :seeya:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back