2011.05.22 - Websleuths Radio Debut - Listen to tape online!!!

Great first time out!!!! Tricia, your radio years shine through! You are an amzing host. It was really cool also to hear from AZLawyer, and Kimster! Thank you all. Very informative!

:jumping:The inaugral Websleuths:websleuther: Radio Show was Tre' Cool ladies!! Tricia, AZ and Kimster get the Cool Beans Award and I can't wait till next Sunday!!:fence:

Silvac43d2bb1f349e9-2.jpg

I would love to copy the quote regarding Emotional Incest ... does anyone have a link to that? It actually colored my thinking today, when I had to let my youngest daughter move out of the house (she is 22, but has mental illness). I walk a fine line between helping and enabling. The wisdom of our websleuther in their description of Emotional Incest helped me define the line a little better and think a little harder. Thanks.

ETA: FOUND IT. Here it is: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2627699&postcount=48"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Casey & Family Psychological Profile #1[/ame]

I would love to copy the quote regarding Emotional Incest ... does anyone have a link to that? It actually colored my thinking today, when I had to let my youngest daughter move out of the house (she is 22, but has mental illness). I walk a fine line between helping and enabling. The wisdom of our websleuther in their description of Emotional Incest helped me define the line a little better and think a little harder. Thanks.

SoSueMe found it for Tricia. She linked it on the thread here:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6531922&postcount=202"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2011.05.22 - Websleuths Radio Debut - Listen to tape online!!![/ame]

I listened to the show early this morning. Loved hearing from our ladies here. It's great to be able to put a voice to the words they write. :woohoo:

The only thing I didn't agree with was when it was said about doubting whether Caylee died from an accident or murder. I just can't understand how an accident would end up in the trunk, in the woods, and wrapped in duct tape. If it were an "accident" by drugging or being stuffed into the trunk alive, no way is that an accident. For me, I'm 99.9% sure it wasn't an accident. The little .1% doesn't constitute reasonable doubt and Judge Perry did say in his instructions to the jury that a slight doubt is NOT a reasonable doubt.

The rest of the show was wonderfully informative. The part about Cindy Anthony and the e-mails was interesting and sounds just like something Cindy would do. Anything to protect her daughter. Cindy Plesea Anthony wants to take down the internet. :floorlaugh: Tricia, you are "right on" about the Anthonys. Cindy created a monster and George has been beaten down. I hear ya'.

I do wish you'd mention on your show that people who belong to Websleuths are Websleuths, not Websleuthers. "Sleuthers" makes me cringe. A sleuth is a sleuth is a sleuth, not a sleuther. :banghead:

I'm in agreement with AZlawyer (she's my legal idol :wink:) about the woman who shouted out in court on Friday. She said what she wanted to say, she knew which trial she was visiting, and she knew how to work the system by claiming mental illnesses, medications, and sobbing her sympathies. With her extensive rap sheet (drugs, battery, bad checks), she's been inside the justice system before. She knew what was going on and what was happening (can I turn myself in?, what time will I get out tomorrow?).

Thanks so much to Kimster, AZlawyer, and Tricia. Great show. It was a real treat. You ladies are GGGGGREAT. I'll probably listen again later.

lol...just listening now...Tricia you are so funny!!! Don't reach through here and slap me :)

Love getting to hear the voices of names that we see daily. Y'all are great!!!

Thanks for all that y'all do!!!

Just now had a chance to listen-great show, looking forward to more!
and
Thanks so much for the shout out!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona