2011.05.22 - Websleuths Radio Debut - Listen to tape online!!!

Good job ladies! I really enjoyed listening to the show, and getting to hear y'alls voices. Well done!

I am teh impressed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great job Ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This program was very capably facilitated by an informative, inquisitive and deferential host. This is not an easy job to do well but the host made it seem effortless. The guests were wonderful and equally talented. I'm a longtime fan of AZ Lawyer and she translates just as thoughtfully and knowledgeably to this format. This was much more than I expected from a maiden voyage. Mad respect for setting the bar so high right out of the gate.

You guys rocked!

:rocker::rocker::rocker:

Listened live on my iPhone loud and clear. Worked perfectly and you all sounded very knowledgeable, professional, and not crazy in any way. :innocent:

Loved hearing your voices...although I sincerely hope Tricia is wrong about the verdict.

Good job!

The emails-was this the infamous Thanksgiving weekend where CA claimed her computer was hacked? I never believed that load of piffle...sounds like she was going to show you not to mess with the Anthonys, you won't win, blah blah blah...
OH! Will the emails sent to KB be released??
Great show!

I can't remember. My memory banks are full so things overflow right out of my brain. Could have been that time. Not sure.

AZ Lawyer and Kimster were both SO AMAZING. WOW. They sounded like they do radio interviews day in and day out. How lucky are we to have them on Websleuths.

Thank you for all the wonderful comments. I know there were technical issues on Websleuths and on LA Talk Radio website. We are working on them to get it all worked out by next Sunday. Mostly on LA Talk Radio. People were getting kicked off the LA Talk Radio site or the show was repeating and so on. The owner of the site was stunned at so many people tuned in to listen live. He has assured me he is working on the problem and will have it fixed next week.

We will probably not use the Websleuths chat room. It hangs up the server. We'll find another place for us to meet and chat during the show.

Thanks again everyone. I feel like the luckiest person in the world today.

Tricia

Tricia, we are the luckiest people in the world! Thank you for providing the best crime forum on the web. We do appreciate you and the mods very much!

Just getting settled in listening to the show. Feels like an intimate chat between friends, and I want to serve coffee and cake. :)

Tricia, you're a natural.

Great show! I really enjoyed it. Looking forward to the next show!

Got to listen! So fascinated hearing the voices of 3 of the folks I "know" and appreciate here on Websleuths! Even got my DH to listen with me! I think he was impressed! .:heart:
I know I was!
Congrats and thanks, Y'all! Will look forward to the next show!

PS.....I did take note of Kimster's comment about members who don't post. Just don't have the confidence or the skills to post more but , like I wrote JBean one time (WHO I would love to hear on the show), I'm a great "cheerleader"!!
(Bring on , too!)

I can't remember. My memory banks are full so things overflow right out of my brain. Could have been that time. Not sure.

AZ Lawyer and Kimster were both SO AMAZING. WOW. They sounded like they do radio interviews day in and day out. How lucky are we to have them on Websleuths.

Thank you for all the wonderful comments. I know there were technical issues on Websleuths and on LA Talk Radio website. We are working on them to get it all worked out by next Sunday. Mostly on LA Talk Radio. People were getting kicked off the LA Talk Radio site or the show was repeating and so on. The owner of the site was stunned at so many people tuned in to listen live. He has assured me he is working on the problem and will have it fixed next week.

We will probably not use the Websleuths chat room. It hangs up the server. We'll find another place for us to meet and chat during the show.

Thanks again everyone. I feel like the luckiest person in the world today.

Tricia

The debut show was AWESOME and despite the hanging of the site, the chat room was great too. It was delayed, but still fun to be able to interact real-time with you guys!
Move over desperate housewives (to the DVR) cause WEBSLEUTHS radio just trumped you!

re: your comment about Cindy saying she could take down internet sites.

consider that she said this:

"I am a nurse of decomposition."

She made this statement very early on, when she was being peppered by the media, and when she had just begun to change her story about the smell in the car, and was trying to say it was the PIZZA. And she was trying to use her credentials as a nurse to fortify her new opinion that it was a pizza smell.

Considering that context, and the fact that there is no such thing as a "nurse of decomposition, and that the entire medical community KNOWS that no such position exists,

well, its easy to see where ICA got her lying mentality.

( I am a retired pilot. It would be like me saying " I am a pilot of a flying saucer" and not realizing the transparency of the lie).

isn't it?

I just listened and thoroughly enjoyed the show. I can't wait until the next one. :great: What a great job!

Other than pesky employees and guests interrupting me I just finished listening! I will do it again to get what I missed but I am so impressed and think you all did a fantastic job!

Just listened to the replay!! Loved it and I look forward to future shows!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sweetkittykat
Back