2011.05.22 - Websleuths Radio Debut - Listen to tape online!!!

That was a great show and it's terrific to hear your voices. I'm looking forward to listening next week.

I'd like to read Sherby's post that you referenced. I tried to do a search but I couldn't find it. Would you post the link?

We have the incredible SoSueMe to thank for finding that post of Sherbies. It was a great post too. Very long and informative. I'll check in with SoSueMe and see if she has the link handy. If not I'll find it for you later tonight. I have to run now.

By the way the show will be archived in about 20 minutes. Go here:
http://www.latalkradio.com/Tricia.php and scroll to the bottom of the page.

Ignore the picture of the woman who looks like she is getting ready to attack an injured wildebeest. Man, the look that crazy woman is giving on that page scares me. heh.

That was a great show and it's terrific to hear your voices. I'm looking forward to listening next week.

I'd like to read Sherby's post that you referenced. I tried to do a search but I couldn't find it. Would you post the link?

Sherbie's post on Emotional Incest:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2627699&postcount=48"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Casey & Family Psychological Profile #1[/ame]

Great intro show. Websleuth ROCKS! :rocker::rocker:

Tricia, what a fantastic idea the talk radio is. I hope you will continue with it.

AZlawyer and Kimster, it was great putting a voice to names.

AZ, I want to thank you again for helping us understand the law, especially associated with this case.

Kimster, right after Tricia lost you on the radio, I thought, well she forgot to secure her zapper. Than a loud clap of thunder happened here in North Texas and I lost you all. Dang Storms.

WS is a fantastic place, although I read more than I post I am glad you all are here.

A poster mentioned that it would be great if you were all on Skype! Is there any way that can be set up so those of us who have access to Skype could watch while we are listening?

Great intro show. Websleuth ROCKS! :rocker::rocker:

I was really impressed by your first broadcast.:great: I think you all did such a fine job and should be very proud of yourselves. Way to go Websleuths & Tricia.:rocker::rocker::rocker:

I wasn't able to listen to the live version but I just listened to the recorded version and it was wonderful - Thank you Tricia, Kimster, and AZlaywer! (I'm so dang proud of you guys) :great:

A poster mentioned that it would be great if you were all on Skype! Is there any way that can be set up so those of us who have access to Skype could watch while we are listening?

I am actually on Skype while I broadcast. I don't think I could handle being seen. LOL. If you could see my set up. It's like the Clampetts get a computer. Haha.

ACR THANK YOU. WOW. SO glad you are here.

I guess the time was too short for folks to call in. I was actually going to call in and ask if that was the right number to call to report a dead body in my car... Ahh, I mean that it smells like a dead body in my car?

Well, if I had a car.. :crazy:

The question I was going to ask.... I told my six cats about your parakeets and finches and they want to know if they can visit them for "lunch" sometime? :floorlaugh:

I did have a question for AZ Lawyer. If there's a hung jury, how many times can the state try the defendant again, and again, and again?

The BIG question in mind though, is who will speak for Caylee during victim impact statements?

ACR

Great first show Tricia. I had trouble getting it to play here on WB so I tried FFJ link and no go there either. Finally I got it on my phone. I just checked the first few minutes I missed and listened. AZlaywer and Kimster were great guests. Congratulations to all of you.

Great show you guys. Very interesting tidbit about the emails.

I'm sick I missed the show ~ am elated there is a link here :great: What a neat deal this is. Thanks so much to our creative Admin.
Aww, me, too. That's why I fell asleep.
Fell better Sandi!

How cool would it be if you could broadcast from Orlando next Sunday?!! :)

Tricia, Az and Kimster~ You guys were fab for the 4-5 minutes I was on and then .......kicked off the site and could never log on to any link as the links only brought up the bio of Tricia.

FABULOUS EFFORTS for this folks, and hope we can / y'all can.........tweak the issue out for those of us that had this problem as for 45 minutes,,,,,,,,,,,I knew you were talking and wanted to hear!!!!!!!!!! But that's why ya'll did for a test so hopefully you can fix and do more often.....the 5 minutes time I was there was GREAT! Again, thanks!

Wonderful show!

Only one question... Who will lead the new 12 step program for being hooked on websleuths radio? :great:

Just wanted to add my congratulations on the new WebSleuths radio show.

I thoroughly enjoyed it and it was great putting voices to posts. AZLawyer, you sound too young to be so smart and experienced. :)

Will be looking forward to more.

I guess the time was too short for folks to call in. I was actually going to call in and ask if that was the right number to call to report a dead body in my car... Ahh, I mean that it smells like a dead body in my car?

Well, if I had a car.. :crazy:

The question I was going to ask.... I told my six cats about your parakeets and finches and they want to know if they can visit them for "lunch" sometime? :floorlaugh:

I did have a question for AZ Lawyer. If there's a hung jury, how many times can the state try the defendant again, and again, and again?

The BIG question in mind though, is who will speak for Caylee during victim impact statements?

ACR

BBM

Technically forever, unless there's some special statute in Florida.

Head on over to the Questions for Verified Lawyers thread if you have any follow-up questions. ;)

Victim impact statements can only come from "next of kin." Cindy and George appear to qualify. Maybe Lee? Maybe Grandma Shirley? It isn't clear where the line would be drawn.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tattooed_crybaby22
Back