2011.05.25 TRIAL Day Two- (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Twitter:

ABCAshleigh Good morning! We start with a bang #caseyanthony this am.. Jose baez in scuffle (!) with reporters on front of the court steps.. too close!

Some may think this is silly, but I believe both sides have the right to know each witness is going to be called. How on earth is the defense going to get ready for cross if the SA picks a witness out of their hat and the DT doesn't have the file.

Or, am I getting the wrong end of the stick?

MOO

Mel

I forgot to tell everyone good morning.....GOOD MORNING FELLOW WS PEEPS!!!!!

I think he would be very reluctant to do that to the jury. jmo
There is no reason they should not know who the witnesses for the day are.
This is supposed to take 8 weeks. These shenanigans could make it take a lot longer.

It wouldn't suprise me with all the bruhaha already.

Goodmorning Everyone; we are off to a great start -- 10 minute recess already. JP wants attorneys to comprimise on the listing of Jurors prior to day of court and gave them both a warning if this wouldn't happen. LOL Great Judge

Ugh. I don't know how much I'll be able to watch today with ICA and those bangs. She'll be fidgeting with them all day.

The defense has obviously downsized KC's legal pads to mini post it notes!!

Cameron Campina is apparently the first witness being called to testify this am.

Sorry it is Campino not Campina.

:twocents: Heck, if the SA has to give a list of 40 names......I'd offer them perhaps 60 or more per week!...It would keep the order some what a secret yet still keep HHJP a "happier camper". However, I'm betting EVEN with a ROAD MAP of witnesses, JB would be lost BUT DCS would be the organized one!

BTW: Imagine IF the SA had provided a list for ummmmmmm say day one and THEN they had to "bump up" GA to first, betcha JB would be whimpering about THAT!:banghead::banghead:

traildayone4.jpg

What are they trying to prove with the Inmate? That she can fit into Caylee's clothing? Doesn't work. Not an innocent 2 year old sitting there. She's 25 FGS!

Wanting to hide behind the bangs today. Good. She ought to be ashamed to have anyone see her evil face.

Baez asked for this list last week showing in which order the SA was going to call witnesses but HHJP said legally the SA did not have to provide it. I guess after yesterday JB decided he needed it.

Some may think this is silly, but I believe both sides have the right to know each witness is going to be called. How on earth is the defense going to get ready for cross if the SA picks a witness out of their hat and the DT doesn't have the file.

Or, am I getting the wrong end of the stick?

MOO

Mel

I don't know? Maybe be organized and have the files in alphabetical order so they can find them quickly?? Their lack of organizational skills in a first degree murder trial is not the State's fault. They have no obligation to the defense to release the order of their witnesses. It's just the defense wanting the State to continue to do their job for them!

Well, if the way JB presented the case yesterday is any indication, then yes, I can understand how he would have no idea who the first ...oh say...twenty witnesses are and have their files brought to court! Day Two - Epic Fail for the DT at the two minutes in mark - sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member