2011.05.26 SIDEBAR THREAD Trial Day Three (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping the SA has worked with CA, because to me JB is the wild card - he loses his temper and loses control - like yesterday - did she have a gun in her dress, did you see a gun blah blah blah, - he was off the rails IMO. Poor Bill S. was laughing so hard he almost fell off his chair....

I hope CA has learned the golden rule - do not engage - keep your eye on the goal - do not engage. We saw George do it - he almost slipped a couple of times - but almost was the key word. I think CA can also. She must be so PO'd at Baez for all the rubbish he has fed her for three years....

bbm

I caught BS laughing a few times at JB's statements of HHJP's statements/rulings in response to him. I have to admit, I was grinning every single time, right along with him. :innocent:

Mark Lippman is saying they may take legal action against JB for his opening.

Mark Lippman needs to start backing up his threats of legal action...from what I have heard the can't....jb can say and do whatever in OS----shameful!!!

by the way....still don't see the big tears from ICA --- it didn't look anything like hysteria over it...more acting than anything else...never saw tears only her just leaning into tissues...it was a performance, moo

Good Morning all!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fe_HtA5zw9U&feature=fvwrel[/ame]

I want to see Cindy's testimony. I have a feeling Pros is saving her for after all the peripheral people testify. It's keeping from being able to get anything done
around here! When do you think Cindy will testify? Wish we got a witness list at the start of each day so we would know if we could leave the house or even go pee, FGS. LOL

I'm afraid that is what HHJP was getting at when he responded to the jury. But, I would sure love to see JB and CM's holiday plans rained upon!!:maddening:

Maybe JB was going boating with Geraldo again over the holiday.:floorlaugh:

Now I'm actually a pretty good reader and I read a lot for my job (correcting about 800 pages of text a week). I don't know about you all, but I have had a tough time keeping up with all of the posts. I have been trying to catch up, but there is just too much!...and the posts are going up faster than I can keep up! I really want to thank all of the wonderful insights posted, but then I find that I am behind. It is a bit frustrating! I found yesterday that I just had to stop and watch the trial instead.

Am I the only one?

Well its 9.30pm here, and I am trying to ingest enough caffeine to keep me awake for another night. My hubby reckons I'll be a zombie before this trial ends.

You deserve a Team Caylee t-shirt :seeya:

Orange County simply does not have the budget. It would be time and a half for everyone on court payroll and LE. It just isn't possible. I think the jurors just wanted to send a message to the attorneys.

Judge Perry has something planned for them anyway. They won't get bored.

well perhaps if jb would stop with all the sidebars.........and come PREPARED:twocents:

Good Morning all .:seeya: I hope that we have a good day. My hands are numb though from having to sit on them most of yesterday and they say the stiches in my tougue from biting it get to come out on Saturday :crazy:

Seems like the ones you are suspose to trust the most have a way of hurting you the worst. There is still no evidence that has come forward since day one that proves to me that ICA killed CA. You cant convict a person by hear say.

I do want to note that I don't believe GA ever killed Caylee, but there is certain body language that bothers me when it comes to lies. When he was at the jail and CA mentioned the latest rumour was Caylee died in the swimming pool, and ICA said "suprise, suprise" - GA reaction was to look down where I would normally expect to see him shake his head "no-no" likes he's done a gazillion times in court.

It also bothers me that during the 30 missing days, he never really made an attempt to reach out to find Caylee. Yet, he could go to the Sports Authority to take her to lunch/see if she works there?

Something ain't right in Cincinatti.

Please don't throw stones.

MOO

Mel

I would think that GA would have some kind of case for slander as he was accused of being a pedophile to the whole world without any proof. Or would he have to go after his daughter for this as his JB is the mouth of ICA? I know its a question for our good lawyers on this board but just thought I would throw it out there.

I watched another trial where the defendant changed his plea to Guilty when his attorney couldn't keep it from being a DP case. Part of the reasoning for the crime given by the defendant was that he had been sexually assaulted during his formative years.

During victim impact statements the mother got up and said that she too was sexually abused as a child, but she grew up to be a loving wife, mother, and member of society.

Whether ICA was or was not abused is irrelevant in my opinion. (I lean towards not) Caylee didn't abuse her and should not have had to pay for the sins of others with her life.

I agree, but I'm going to take your statement a little further and first want to say it is my opinion and not yours - I believe it is past time for the family to PUBLICLY stand up for Caylee, because unlike a lot of other posters, I believe they have been grieving in private. How could anyone watch that video on Nancy Grace yesterday of Caylee's second birthday party and believe CA did not.

:great: Yes! Yes! Yes!

They do need to publicly stand up, for Caylee, and for all the searchers who looked and looked and looked for her. I believe they have grieved in private as well, I don't know how they couldn't be. They are grieving worse right now because of the accusations that have been thrown at them, and will continue to be thrown out at them over the course of this trial. It's heart wrenching. I couldn't imagine my child putting me through this pain.
The video was beautiful, Cindy truly wanted Caylee to soak in the song and hopefully be able to remember it. I posted yesterday that this is a video that Caylee would have loved to have watched as a teenager had she ever made it to be one. :(

Now I'm actually a pretty good reader and I read a lot for my job (correcting about 800 pages of text a week). I don't know about you all, but I have had a tough time keeping up with all of the posts. I have been trying to catch up, but there is just too much!...and the posts are going up faster than I can keep up! I really want to thank all of the wonderful insights posted, but then I find that I am behind. It is a bit frustrating! I found yesterday that I just had to stop and watch the trial instead.

Am I the only one?
This is why since the trial started in went to the chat
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68121"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

...I am understanding now that Casey must have told Baez this story of an accidental drowning and how her father was there when it happened... which does make perfect sense since being how it is as ludicrous as a nanny that didn't exist kidnapping Caylee.

It all comes down to those Jail house letters I think..but then, even in those Casey claimed to have left Caylee with Zanny for a few days while she was getting ready to move away. She was but was not missing..

Gosh, I hope those letters come in, and the jailhouse videos.

I don't know the date of the letter that Casey wrote to her penpal friend in the jail in which she mentions alleged abuse--I know lots of people would have that date.

In my opinion, I think someone put the idea into Casey's head, maybe Andrea Lyon. I can imagine someone asking her delicately "were you ever abused?" and Casey had an "ah hah moment" and spun another story.

What link does everyone watch? What do you think is the best?

I would think that GA would have some kind of case for slander as he was accused of being a pedophile to the whole world without any proof. Or would he have to go after his daughter for this as his JB is the mouth of ICA? I know its a question for our good lawyers on this board but just thought I would throw it out there.

My understanding is that if it is thrown into trial and said in the court room, it is considered privileged, so GA could not sue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member