2011.05.28 TRIAL Day Five (Morning Session Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
wesh live blog saying that she looks very angry right now, face all red... shaking her head no

(about house pictures and the layout of your house....????? wait till CA gets the real meat and potatoes of her testimony!)

I haveto leave aaagh!
The jury haven't seen ICA doing this have they?

Oh wow, this what I saw...

Cindy devastated and telling the truth, I'm not ashamed to say that I was in floods of tears as Cindy testified. I just want to hug the woman now and I've never felt like that. Bless you Cindy.

ICA was sitting there getting angrier and angrier, in fact the more Cindy broke down the more furious ICA became, she managed to squeeze a couple of tears but I think that was more from rage then anything else.

When the jury left the room, ICA let rip - real raw anger and fury on that face, I caught her saying something about "3 years, nothing!, nothing!" Then I saw her say something like "I can't cry now because she is, this is what she always does, she does this every time"

wow, would not have missed this for the world. Finally, finally ICA is getting what she so justly deserves.

Love the way LDB is setting the scene for the jury that the drowning incident was bs and also love the fact that Cindy was allowed to say that she and Lee purchased the play house, George did the landscaping for it and ICA? = she did nothing as per usual.

1. Anthony's mother, Cindy Anthony, posted a lengthy message on the social-networking site MySpace on July 3rd nearly two weeks before Caylee was reported missing. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love . . . Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankful for all of the love and support given to her.
2. A posting titled "diary of days" that appeared on Casey Anthony's MySpace page July 7 stated: "What is given, can be taken away. Everyone lies. Everyone dies. Life will never be easy."

Just so proud of TL! I wish I could give him a hug. He's really gone through hell and back and he's doing it again all for a tiny little child. That is a stand up man.

Can anyone read lips?
I thought ICA said but "she told me she would" as her mother left the court room

news 6 ( Media player: http://mfile.akamai.com/12909/live/reflector:20877.asx

) had a great shot of Casey as she was venting to her attorneys..
I am no expert at reading lips but I too thought that was one of the things she was saying, I also thought I saw her say "it's not fair" several times, "she also said something about she did it twice", and she was pist...she was doing a hand gesture as she was in a mad stage IMO. And her crying was not due to Caylee IMO. It was because she was mad at her mother for what ever reason IMO. :cow:

holy crap its saturday and I sleep in and i've missed Cindy on the stand??? is this what I'm reading?? WWWAHHHH.

Casey's raw reaction to her mom really shows us how she could have become mad enough at Cindy to kill Caylee out of spite, clear as a bell IMO.

Please tell me someone recorded Casey's breakdown.I was on the phone!!!:maddening:

It was just what your screen name implies. KC went psycho angry, yelling, crying, pointing, throwing tissue down. You will have to watch a replay when one is up.

I understand her keeping them.
I still have many of my son's things - he passed 5 years ago.
I just can't put them all away or get rid of them like some people do.
They remind me of the blessed and happy times with him and I'm sure they help CA remember Caylee how she was when she played there.

Look at the picture in my siggy of my handsome brother. I carry his billfold in my purse. It brings me comfort. :)

HUGE THANKS to all the lip readers here-you are appreciated more than you know!!! :rocker:

No, the thanks goes to Casey for not remembering to cover her mouth or control her emotions. :loser:

That was psycho if I ever saw it...

Tony testified to the text messages today that Casey felt it was her fault Caylee was missing because she'd left her to be attended by a psycho (referring to Zanny). Casey was in fact the one attending to Caylee when the sweet baby was killed. For once, I agree with Casey; she and she alone was responsible for Caylee being disappeared by a psycho...

JMO...

She seems mad that her mother wouldn't even look at her. I think I read her lips to say something about.... "I got nothing"

So Casey is angry because her mother is crying over Caylee and not Casey? Wow. But not surprising.

What I thought I saw her saying is - "SHE KNEW EVERYTHING!" She seemed to say the word EVERYTHING several times.

Quoted Respect jcamille :wave:
BBM

I understand this is just your impression but it goes with what I believe is happening here. Casey has her story and she is sticking to it...her parents abused her, sexually and emotionally.

I do think Casey thought they would continue to cover and lie for her as they have always done, what Casey didn't realize is she has taken them down so low, the reasons they used to cover for her (Pride? Co dependance? ) are gone.

Her fit is over her mother not doing what Casey wants. I have thrown a fit before in my life, I know what one is-it is when you are not getting your way.

But Casey must stick to the story she told her defense team! (saying about her mother): She knew everything! They are the liars, Casey is going to scream, is screaming.

:twocents:

Casey is having to look at her own handiwork and the fallout from it for the very first time, all laid out in front of her, and she can't handle it. She has never in her life had to face the reality of what she has done. Yes, it horrendos, it is very sad and it has changed her family forever.

Looking at that backyard, I realize that Caylee's grandparents did everything in their power to make a good and happy life for Caylee. Somebody had to teach her the little songs, and read a book to her until she new each page by heart. That takes time and caring and much love. That time was invested in her by her grandparents.

This whole thing is very, very sad. But we owe it to Caylee not to turn away, but to see it through.

Ick, CM rubbing her back. ugh so gross.

Casey is still shaking her head and yapping angrily. All I can make out of is "she is...", "she is...". She is talking about Cindy angrily.

IMO

Speculation here... I think Casey expected her mom to stay in her corner and acknowledge the abuse she says her father did. I think she realizes now that is not going to happen and now she doesn't know what to do. She knows this case is not going in her favor at all and she could very well be found guilty of 1st degree murder.

The cats outta the bag Casey its time to own up to what you did....

Y'all are watching a control fight happening. They have done this dance before, only in private. Now the world is privy to the big bang.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member