2011.05.31 Sidebar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amy by all means is an impressive young woman. Just wondering if Casey was jealous of Amy prior to Caylee's death. I am struggling with Casey being jealous of her mother. imo

I dont think she was jealous of her mother. I think she was raised in a facade however. To put it simply she needed to put on a front to make herself look like she lived the good life. Sadly I think she was indulged and that was facilitated by CA. CA did mention on the stand she was more strict with ICA than Lee. But IMO she still lived a pretend life. Does that excuse her from murder? NO WAY

I think that is the million dollar question!
I wonder why there hasnt been a guy out there that said hey i was with her about that time and come forward!

A guy...one guy?:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

And if the DT already knew that Caylee had drowned in the pool on June 16, 2008, why did JB hire Dominic Casey to conduct an investigation into what happened to Caylee?

I wondered the same thing today. I think that ICA and JB should be responsible for all the costs associated with searching for Caylee, Zanny, and everything else that dragged out from July-Dec. since they knew she was already gone...

I know your pain, and if it helps, I wasn't over it in 5 years, either. I do not want to tell you that you never will be, even though that is the truth.

I can tell you that dealing with it gets easier. You get used to your new self, one that has suffered loss and managed to survive.

You wish you could be your old pre-loss self, who thought bad things happened to other people. You no longer feel invulnerable, knowing that lightning can strike at any time, and you no longer feel safe from devastation.

I suppose there is some comfort in knowing that you have survived, but there are moments/hours/days when you wish you hadn't. It takes a lot of self-talk to stay on track with the current life.

My heart reaches out to you. Hang in there, and don't be afraid to cry until you are exhausted. I used to grab a bath-towel and head to the bedroom. I don't have to do that much any more, but I still cry.

We both know what Cindy is suffering, don't we.

Thank you. All so true, except the only thing I can take comfort in, is that I know he is still with me...every minute, every day.

Love is the bridge.

Miss James, I cannot find your original post, so copying it & pasting it here.

Originally Posted by MissJames
I don't want to drag this out,but to even say" after 3 years they attempt to move on"is just a myth and puts pressure on parents to ACT LIKE they are okay or have moved on. You feel stifled and have to keep the pain to yourself because it's expected that you have"moved on".
Yes,you have to continue living,but that's different from "moving on" IMO.

You move on after you break up with your HS boyfriend,not when your child dies.
I phrase it that way "when is it ever okay......"because the assumption is that at some point you CAN or SHOULD move on. But if you think about it personally and say "would I EVER be okay if my child died?" it brings it home.
That's all.

If you were taking those words out of my post, I did not say people should move on & be OK!

I'm sure everyone on this forum has lost someone close to them. My mother lost a 2 year old beautiful baby boy to pneumonia, years ago when they couldn't cure it so easily & she never got over it! I was 5 at the time & it evokes tears in me still & I have grandchildren older than that now.

What I was saying was this, most people after 3 years have gone thru the stages of grief and have TRIED to not dwell on their loss, just to try to get thru the day to day. It NEVER leaves you, but you try.

I'm not saying anyone is expected to MOVE ON, but most people try.

BUT, with this trial, CA & GA are back at square one, reliving the death all over again, like it just happened!

Did anyone else notice that on the recording of the 911 call the prosecution played (?enhanced?) that GA could be heard in the background. Cindy says: (paraphrased) I am on the phone with them right now. As if someone said to her "call the police." it couldn't have been Lee, since he already knew the police had been called. In the recording that the defense played GA could not be heard.

YES, I HEARD IT VERY CLEARLY, AND WONDER why LDB DID NOT PLAY IT BACK ON CROSS.

Even on JVM right now they are discussing it, and NOBODY is astute enough to bring it up:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500