2011.05.31 TRIAL Day Six (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When JB says 'you never saw Casey abuse or torture Caylee....' - oh how I wish Cindy could say 'no, and the same goes for George and Casey.' I know she can't, but man I'd love to see it happen.

Can't wait for LDB's re-direct.

Caylee went without shelter starting June 16 unless you consider a trash bag for a cover and the swamp shelter.

I think JB is making a big mistake making every witness point out how much CAYLEE loved CASEY. it's gonna get her the needle. this isnt about CAYLEE loving her mother because she did no matter what....it's about her mother not loving her.

OT I know...

Caylees Page reporting someone sent LDB flowers...on my cell.

Wag

Very concerned that JB is trying to paint CA as the architect of ICA's pathology

ICA finally crying a bit...

Well of course she is! They are talking about HER! Unreal.....no not really we ARE talking about a true bonified sociopath......can cry NOW but NOT when her own mother is having a complete breakdown before her eyes re Caylee

I think JB is making a big mistake making every witness point out how much CAYLEE loved CASEY. it's gonna get her the needle. this isnt about CAYLEE loving her mother because she did no matter what....it's about her mother not loving her.

I so agree with this...

JB bringing up a huge blow up of ICA at CA's brother's wedding on June 7th (before ICA told her parent's she was pregnant) - note other pics shown electronically and this pic has not been shown to jury as yet

JB rehashing the wedding photo again. I am so over hearing it. I don't even think I can listen to this cross, it's the same questions every time.

This line of questioning will backfire on the defense IMO.

In a way I think this is a good thing. This shows that ICA was not "hated" by her mother Cindy therefore..she did not nor would not make up these things that incriminate her.

JB being snarky..about just answer the question

JB better be careful.... "Ms. Anthony just answer my question"

Cindy is thwarting Baez. Who'd have ever thought it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member