2011.06.02 Sidebar Day Eight (incl Universal audio discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning! I'm out again until about two today. I was out all day yesterday and could only check in once or twice. I was dying, I tell ya. :maddening: But I spent until the wee hours watching each and every video and reading along in the trial threads. Thank you, awesome posters! In one way (just one) it was a bit better because I could play and re-play all of Det. Melich's testimony to my heart's content. Man... am I tired this morning! :) I just luv, luv, LUV that man!

Upward on onward! More of JB's fumbling and bumbling and more of the SA's clear, concise path toward the ultimate conviction of ICA.

:seeya:

Good morning everyone! I want to pay close attention to the body language between CA and GA today. Something didn't seem quite right to me in regards to testimony in regards to the USPS Postal Notice of a Certified Letter. And, it's always bothered me that Casey's cell phone records showed only two phone contacts between her and GA in the 31 days.

7/8/08 TUE 9:05:31 AM INCOMING CALL George A. (Cell) Casey A. 5.5 (GA called Casey)
Casey's Cell Ping (17) in the area of Johnson's Wrecker on 7/8/08--10:35 am - 10:43 am
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=e...22399,-81.314621&spn=0.271488,0.4319&t=h&z=11

Got the coffee but sure need that donut plate. Haven't made those in a long time. Good Morning everyone. Here to another good day for CAylee.

Did everyone see this in the "notices" section above?

Please note - this is a message board, not a blog. Thank you.

:lol: I love it!

This may show my stupidity, but what is the difference?

Good morning everyone. Just want to say thanks in advance for all the trial posts as I miss good size chunks of the live testimony during the day.

I'm begining to wonder if or when a mistrial will be declared. The defense seems patheticly inexpierienced & inept. I
have to believe the jury is feeling insulted.

I dont think they can give a mistrial for her counsel. maybe appeal. I really dont think they have much to go on but try to dig dirt up on each witness. Casey dug her own grave. She probally came up with accident and molestation story too.

:wave: Mornin'!

For those who choose to get their caffeine from another source.
coca_cola.jpg
dr_pepper_can.jpg

I did first thing as I scrolled down. lol.

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it JB!! :p

ETA: Good morning everyone.

I won't be viewing as much today. My 9 year old niece told me she was glad I wasn't working today because she wants to spend some time with me. I'm hoping she will want to help me clean when she wakes up! Thanks for all the updates!

Do you guys know if we've seen all the 5 hours of videos LDB was talking about yesterday? She said she planned on showing them this week. I know they include the jail house visits.

For some reason I thought that there was one video that we hadn't seen, I don't know why I think that though :waitasec: I could just be thinking about the video with her reaction to them finding Caylee but I really think there was one visit that we didnt see yet. :dunno:

Do you guys know if we've seen all the 5 hours of videos LDB was talking about yesterday? She said she planned on showing them this week. I know they include the jail house visits.

I dont think we have seen the one where she stands up and starts yelling at her parents like a two year old yet. That will be a eye opener for jury!

"Good morning everybody." That's my blog for the day...Got that right don' I?? LOL

I won't be viewing as much today. My 9 year old niece told me she was glad I wasn't working today because she wants to spend some time with me. I'm hoping she will want to help me clean when she wakes up! Thanks for all the updates!

The moments are few the memories a life time.

I posted this in yesterday's sidebar. The other day I and some others noticed the WFTV playback was missing the part where they plan ICAs phone call home. I found it on youtube:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1t9q1obx2E"]YouTube - ‪Casey Anthony trial jail call part 1 of 2‬‏[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDkHcILXiVQ&feature=related"]YouTube - ‪Casey Anthony trial jail call part 2 of 2‬‏[/ame]

Morning Peeps! Once they mentioned WS yesterday I couldn't get on. :( It is rather exciting our little world here is in the spotlight. I also saw it mentioned on NG last night. Wow!

I hope we get to see those jailhouse videos today!!

I did and thought it was too funny. Wonder if people see that and are not following the trial is thinking WTH?

Should be in bold red IMO.

I dont think they can give a mistrial for her counsel. maybe appeal. I really dont think they have much to go on but try to dig dirt up on each witness. Casey dug her own grave. She probally came up with accident and molestation story too.

BS said last night she can try but less then 1% of convictions get 'overturned' for ineffective counsel..Let's HOPE he's right in this case!

I have NO doubt she came up with this SICK story.

ICA is giving them the "dirt" on many witnesses..Like Amy H! & with great JOY I'm sure!

I don't know if there's precident for a judge to stop a trial because of gross malpractice. Does anyone here know ?

Casey didn't dig her own grave. That would reqiure effort. She did however toss her life to the side of the road like garbage.

Good morning!!! Setting up in my favorite spot in my kitchen and drinking my third coffee.

Here's to a productive day for the State!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther