2011.06.02 Sidebar Day Eight (incl Universal audio discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys know if we've seen all the 5 hours of videos LDB was talking about yesterday? She said she planned on showing them this week. I know they include the jail house visits.

I was just rewatching the portion where JB waited til the last minute to object to them. :wink: and HHJP asks him if he has had a chance to review all of them and he said all but one that was recently released. :waitasec: I wonder if there IS one we haven't seen. Or did he think the Angry in Jail video was JUST released? Wouldn't surprise me.

This may show my stupidity, but what is the difference?

Blogs are usually written by one person, or are limited in scope. This is a forum with many people who post about many things and has a a lot of information like pictures, fact threads, question and answer threads, and things of that nature. Blogs don't usually have any threads, just comments to a posting whereas forums usually are broken into different areas and then those areas have lots of threads that people post on. Also, usually blogs are run by one person. A forum is where there are usually a mulititude of moderators. I hope this helps! And yes, I love that Tricia pointed out that Websleuths is a forum and not a blog, LOL.

I do have a question about the jury - are they allowed to complain about the trial in any way, like maybe complain about the defense? Or do they just have to put up with the defense? I know sometimes HHJP has done things so that it's more convenient to the jury, but I didn't know if the jury could complain themselves about the defense.

And good morning!

Good Morning Everyone! Hoping Tricia, , Gramaj, ynot, beach, WOO, and all the other mods have had nice night of sleep after our 4100 hit tip over yesterday....our hero YM is still being his professional self and on the stand until the videos come in.....

Anyone want to volunteer to do my mounds 'o laundry while I type and watch the trial? DH would be quite grateful for clean sox and undies! . . . . I am getting more and more immune to wearing dirty clothes....can't imagine why he is feeling so uncomfortable.

Good morning everyone

Today is a new day and Im wondering who will take the stand today and if there will be any surprises, or any ah haaa moments?

as usual, I am working from home and in between phone calls trying to follow along,but I wanna thank all you wonderful for keeping me in the loop!

I did and thought it was too funny. Wonder if people see that and are not following the trial is thinking WTH?

Should be in bold red IMO.

and definitely with quotations....

Morning all, very happy to be sharing these days (and some nights) with you all.

We know the defense reads here but have you ever wondered how many of them have posted here...geezzz they musta thought they were posting on a blog. :giggle:

Good morning! I wonder what surprises await us today.

Morning Peeps! Once they mentioned WS yesterday I couldn't get on. :( It is rather exciting our little world here is in the spotlight. I also saw it mentioned on NG last night. Wow!

I hope we get to see those jailhouse videos today!!

NG mispronounced us as websleuthing.com.:maddening:

Good Morning Everyone. Hope you are all having a good morning.

I was just rewatching the portion where JB waited til the last minute to object to them. :wink: and HHJP asks him if he has had a chance to review all of them and he said all but one that was recently released. :waitasec: I wonder if there IS one we haven't seen. Or did he think the Angry in Jail video was JUST released? Wouldn't surprise me.

Haha! I think they will keep having a side bar when angry video comes up. That will take up half the day.

mornin...readly for more crazy lies from Casey!!!!! now, if anyone on here is a member of the defense team, I would suggest you findd a real DP attorney to work with you and fast...this thing is going down like a lead baloon.

This may be a shot in the dark, but do any of you know of a site that has audio only--non flash? I'm trying to find a place to listen to the trial from my blackberry while @ work, but methinks its not going to be possible. :( if anyone has any tips, please let me know!

and, good morning! :)

Good morning! I have an IEP meeting at 2:00, so I'll be looking forward to your observations when I get back :)

I'm always surprised at how many phrases, ideas, words, etc the defense uses after we've posted it on here. I know they read it.

A blog is usually one persons thoughts and opinions (like Mr Hornsbys blog) and covers things from their perspective. It is usually allowable to post agreement, dissent, or offers their own thoughts.

A message board/forum is usually a broader spectrum. The topics are offered by any member of said group and is open for discussion by all members.

Example - I could start a topic here about any area of a particular case (within TOS). Message Board.

I can only respond to topics started by Mr Hornsby on his site. Blog.

I don't know if there's precident for a judge to stop a trial because of gross malpractice. Does anyone here know ?

Casey didn't dig her own grave. That would reqiure effort. She did however toss her life to the side of the road like garbage.

my exact thoughts after watching jose in action last night.

has it ever been done? mid trial? whats the case history of something like that?

unleash the lawyers.

For the first time in my life I watched NG and JVM <?> last night.... what a bunch of ... well let's just leave it at that. In between all the bs though there was one valid point, the state has not yet clearly defined motive. I know they don't have to show motive, but to dispute an accident I think motive is going to be important to the jury. SA needs to show that ICA and her mother were at great odds and that all she wanted to do was party. That the imaginary friends we're not imaginary at all, that these characters were invented for the soul purpose to decieve. Big difference between Imaginary and Deceptive Tools. The state needs to change their approach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther