2011.06.04 TRIAL Day Ten (Morning Session ONLY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
good morning friends! JB getting schooled already I see :)

They are shiz scared of this witness.....I can see why - the hair in the trunk with the death band on it is an absolute clanger.....but then, if they say that Caylee died in the pool then why not just ADMIT her body was in the car and bring it in and then there wouldn't have been a problem.....I digress, but a sharper lawyer could have done a better job of matching evidence and defense theory.

Just saying.

Oh my - you didn't have objections at the prior hearing regarding her qualifications, now you do?

NOTE: You can also watch on HLN.. except they have commercials :banghead:

PS: Sat: 2011.06. 04 Nancy Grace to Host Three-Hour Special Tonight on Casey Anthony Trial Nancy Grace LIVE from Orlando, FL and inside the courthouse covering the latest in the murder trial of Tot Mom Casey Anthony.

The programming will be in lieu of HLN’s usual Saturday Night Mysteries block.

From 9 AM-1 PM ET Saturday, HLN will feature live court testimony, with the Grace special airing from from 7-10 PM ET, and replaying until early Sunday morning. Sunday HLN will run its usual programming.

What is the Frye hearing? Sorry- keep seein references, but still don't know what it is

They had hearings on the scientific evidence to determine if it was sound science and admissable.

PS they're wasting my time! I have to go to the Vet in 10 minutes!

JB, wasting my time first thing this morning.

Shut up, and let's get this show on the road, already! Gah!

Geez! Here we go again - or, here goes JB again. Wants to change the rules of procedure to suit his purpose. Does Baez actually have a law degree?

I would love to see what the SA reaction is to this! Bet JA is about to bust with laughter.

Again....JB is nothing if not consistent. To avoid a TO I will not indicate HOW he is consistant!:floorlaugh:

What is the matter with Mason here....He should know this, even if Baez doesn't....

DT really really really really really really really really really really really does not want the jury to hear about this hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He makes me cringe in embarrassment.....he always insists on getting himself a spanking before we start.

HHJP snatches case law right out of his head for everything that comes up. He's amazing.

God bless HHJP. He has the patience of Job - and then some.

He.does.not.know.when.to.quit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member