2011.06.04 TRIAL Day Ten (Morning Session ONLY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jose Baez is a living example of a person who wants respect and "fame" without doing any of the work.

Compare and contrast him with the State. They have spent years and years studying, practicing and paying dues. They have command of their expert discplines, think on their feet and have the ability to anticipate.

Then there is Jose.

It's pitiful, really it is. Parents should have their children watch him as he is an example of a person desperate for success, but lazy. An example of a person trying to take short cuts to fame.

MOO

This cross is one hot mess, I'm so embarrassed for Baez.

I think the SA has to do a recross that explains away the stink JB is putting all over this

Did they (Jose and Ms. Lowe) say that hairbanding doesn't necessarily come from a deceased person?

opposite - no-banding hair may have come from a body - hair banding occurrs only in dead body BUT they cannot make that statement categorically although they have not been able to replicated it in any other situation

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
2 jurors are taking notes. Looking at witness and Baez.

She's gooooooood. She even sat silently waiting for him to actually ask a question, not just make a statement.

I sure hope JA says there was a deathband and a body. End of story. JB needs a timeout. This witness is so calm and collected.

JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
@
@Andizih Jurors never seem bored. Some are taking notes on this hair testimony. #caseyanthony

If I were a real juror, I would be feeling just awful about the fact that I haven't the first clue what JB is trying to argue here. :(

JB is going through different dates and different items submitted for examination hair in particular and none of them found decomposition. This IMO does not matter. They did find a hair in that trunk with the hair banding. This is what matter.

There's no structure in his questions, no decent follow ups, nothing. He's just trying to confuse the witness (and everyone else with a brain). It's obvious he's making it all up as he goes a long. How long has he known about this witness and her expertise? Seriously.

First post! Hi all!

My first question is how can ICA just sit there without blurting anything out? And, let's say she did just start blurting out things...i.e. thats not true...or objection...would her saying anything in the courtroom lead to a mistrial?

I'm sorry. I don't know the answer to your question, but I just wanted to welcome you to WS!

does baez know what he is saying?

really?

sometimes I wonder

I've had an uneasy feeling from the start, it is growing every day & what is happening this morning is solidifying my fears;
the accused will be granted a new trial due to inefective consul. This is a disgrace.

:wave: MissJames :)

Yes, it was Ms. Sims that did this during the Frye hearings. I remember her arguing this. I do wonder why she is not, I also feel she is less than pleased with the direction of the defense. I think she had never heard all the evidence about Casey. And did yesterday. I think of all the other lawyers that have left this case and Casey's "dream team." Is she next? :dunno: Dr. Glass even says that Ms. Sims was staying away from Casey yesterday.

And yes, this witness comes across and cool and collected while Jose has been running around like a chicken with his head cut off all morning. I am starting to convince myself that Jose is performing for Casey. Not the jury. Not the judge.

She is the CEO. :yes:

Wouldn't it be DS's responsibility to be certain to read anything and everything she can in defense of her client? Same for all the attorneys? If this is the case, how is this case not deemed a mistrial due to ineffectual counsel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nena_Kellye