2011.06.06 TRIAL Day Eleven (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be a long morning with the dear Dr.

Dr. Vass..
girlynod.gif

What a day this is going to be! Dr. Vass on the stand for at least a day! The jury will be transfixed - I hope! Love him.
First few minutes takes up his educational degrees.

Wow, those are some impressive credentials!

(GO VOLS!)

Whoooo, I hope he is good! I did MY internship for Medical Technology at Fairfax Hospital! Looks like quite a few years before he was there though!

Morning Peeps, so good to see Dr. Vass starting the week off. I'll be in and out, my house needs some serious attention today.

Where is the link that always shows casey in the corner, picture in pic, my link says not available. TIA

Wow, those are some impressive credentials!

(GO VOLS!)

I'm in Oak Ridge. Every time I am out, I hope I run into him. My boys went to school with his son so they were all excited to see his testimony today. Not as excited as me though :woohoo:

(GO VOLS)

Sounds like Dr Vass isn't fond of it being referred to as "the Body Farm"...lol

Looks like JB is griping already. I think Dr. Vass will be one of the deciding factors of this case. There will be many I believe.

Poor JA still has a frog in his throat today!!

MikeDeForest6 Mike DeForest
This historic testimony brought in by prosecutor Jeff Ashton, who was first in US history to introduce DNA in a trial. #CaseyAnthony

I love Dr. Vass! He is great at breaking things down so the average person can understand them. I think this will go over well with the jury!

LOL, omg Baez is doing that weird thing with his mouth - he is pizzed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500