2011.06.07 Sidebar (Trial Day Twelve)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back now and all smiles

Will you post your receipe in the basement "survival receipes for the Anthony trial"? Love to try your dish!

Will do later this afternoon.. I want to see IF they bring in the dogs...

OK, while you've all been distracted and talking food, I've just seen Baez, Casey, and a few others exit the courtroom and go into a back room. Anyone know what is happening?

A. They went to eat cajun food.
B. They are showing ICA Jose's "pics"
C. There may actually be something big about to happen. (But I doubt it.)

Why is CM even there? Do they ever plan on using him?

"I'm over herrreeeee!" lol

R Hornsby intimated the same thing not too long ago in the legal thread. He's totally going for a network gig - not a doubt - sadly, he'll probably get one. Maybe he can parlay a reality show with those Repo Guys or Pawn Guys.

There was talk very early on that Baez had been in talks or was wanting something with Telemundo.

Which would fit perfectly given that Telemundo's court seats are front and center in the courthouse, right behind the states desks......things that make ya go, hmmmmmmmmmm...............

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138974"]2011.06.07 TRIAL Day Twelve (Afternoon Session) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame] trial thread

Now I want mud bugs. Lots and lots of mud bugs and ICE cold beer. And zydeco music, LOUD zydeco music.
OH me too!!!!! Peel 'em 'til my thumbs bleed. I looked a few weeks ago in my grocery here - their's were from -------wait for it ------

CHINA :eek:

Won't eat anything but mud bugs from NOLA.

Has anyone found replays of the dual version live webcasts of the trial. Can't always watch during work but like to would like to view them in the evening.

OH me too!!!!! Peel 'em 'til my thumbs bleed. I looked a few weeks ago in my grocery here - their's were from -------wait for it ------

CHINA :eek:

Won't eat anything but mud bugs from NOLA.

CHINESE mud bugs????????????????? That's just not..........RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have not been to NO in a few months and I have never ate there so not sure,sorry.

You've been to N.O., but never ate there? Why not? That's just crazy.

If you want some good Cajun food you have to go further west to Lafayette and in any town south of there on Highway 90. That's Cajun country.

There is a whole thread about it on Hinky meter but it's all speculative.... the most likely scenario to me was the one that said ICA tried to flush something that they now know was incriminating and the A's had to pay a plumber almost $300 to clear the drains... those bills are on line, but as to the details, CA is not telling,other than mentioning the awful smell in her letter to ICA, so I'm not sure how we could find out. I suppose it could have been a rag drenched in Chloroform, but who knows? :crazy:

What if ICA was able to slip a letter out to LA to tell him she had made chloroform in her room for some other reason and she needed him to create a plumbing issue to wash it out of the room. I thought I had read online that chloroform could be used for "sexual enhancement". Maybe she explained it away to LA that way?

No, this was called the College Inn had been there forever and ever but I don't know about after Katrina

Today's Menu ...

07 Jun 2011
Appetizer
Fig Street Farm Spicy Bruschetta
Home-grown tomatoes, basil, fresh water mozzarella, and a Tabasco vinaigrette
Soup of the Day
Sweet Potato Andouille Soup
Main
Baked Redfish topped w/ La Lump Crabmeat over Roasted Sweet Corn & Asparagus, with blistered cherry tomatoes and a lemon-caper sauce
Dessert
Award-Winning Fried Bread Pudding Po-Boy

http://collegeinn1933.com/

R Hornsby intimated the same thing not too long ago in the legal thread. He's totally going for a network gig - not a doubt - sadly, he'll probably get one. Maybe he can parlay a reality show with those Repo Guys or Pawn Guys.

LOL, funniest thing I've read all day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500