2011.06.07 Sidebar (Trial Day Twelve)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baez seems to be trying to convince the jury that everyone employed in law enforcement or forensics by the state of Florida is a complete yahoo.

:seeya: Present and accounted for.

Does anyone know of another place to re-watch the videos from the day in Court besides WFTV? I sometimes like to go back and to catch things I missed while reading/posting here. Since WFTV implemented the 'Casey Cam', the videos don't include her reactions (or lack of). I know Patty G used to upload youtubes, but I haven't seen her post any in a bit.

Keeping the faith for Caylee.

Patty G's YT channel where she is uploading the trial videos. Click on the blue bar at the top of the video window to get to her channel. The whole thing embeds!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/user/1947Sierra#p/u/7/xcuCgyQGE6w"]YouTube - ‪1947Sierra's Channel‬‏[/ame]

I feel like a broken record asking this but does anyone know if they are going to bring in the tattoo evidence? TIA

I think the proviso is as long as there is a proper foundation laid as it goes to consciousness of guilt. There was a hearing about and I'm sure this is what was said but happy to be corrected.

If there is anything in that courtroom with the scent of decomp, I hope the dogs go straight for it. Wouldn't that be a show stopper!:great:

Actually there is - aren't the evidence packages lined up on the table in front of HHJP's bench? I don't know if they truck it in and out for whichever day they need it, or as it's entered into evidence it becomes part of the table pile....

But "the box" might still be there. That would be something. I don't think they're bringing the dogs in though. Twitter said the handlers sans dogs were outside yesterday.

When interviewed recently by the media, the owner of the tattoo shop said he would be a witness at the trial. I'm thinking on the defense side however, not the prosecution side, so you won't see him for a couple of weeks..

Thank you for your quick response.

So the defense would be calling the tattoo guy? :waitasec:

I've pondered that "job opprotunity" myself a few times...don't think she realizes that she will be dropped as soon as he can---It is an interesting dynamic yesterday with her and the attys----DS was unseasonably cold to her---along with jb....she now seems to have the most in common with jb's newest guy.....

Think ICA burns people out very quickly.

I was really disappointed as I couldn't find any footage of Mason and Baez at the end of the day yesterday - I so wanted a screen cap of Mason telling Baez to get lost when Baez was trying to make him get up and argue that subpoena. Drats!

I was really disappointed as I couldn't find any footage of Mason and Baez at the end of the day yesterday - I so wanted a screen cap of Mason telling Baez to get lost when Baez was trying to make him get up and argue that subpoena. Drats!

was he really?????

Good morning, Everyone!

A sincere "thank you" to all for keeping the goings-on posted for those of us who miss a day or so. MUCH appreciated! <3

I'm sooooo disappointed to have missed Dr. Vass' testimony, and I'm really looking forward to what may be presented today. The stunned (IMO) looks on KC's and JB's faces are truly priceless.

She lives in the moment & she is stupid. As such, she currently views herself a part of a legal team & she's somewhat removed from the fact that she's a defendant.

When this is all over and she is convicted, she will blame everyone on the DT for not listening to her and not presenting her case the way she instructed them to, in a backwards sorta way.

She will file complaints about JB sexually abusing her while she was at his office for those extended period of hours.

She will file complaints about CM for touching her inappropriately.

She will file complaints about DS and AF for blantanly ignoring her during the trial.

This may sound cruel but it's going to be wonderful watching her suffer for the rest of her life...Appeal, DENIED!

Morning, y'all! Shrimp and grits and leftover sweet potatoes here:) hah. With coffee, of course.

I was around yesterday but just lurked...enjoyed reading your posts, though.

Happy and Perky - light (blue?) button down and a bun. Lots of smiles! Lots of Eyeborw* Waggles

*an homage to Iorn.

Someone is looking very happy this morning. Makes we want to barf.

"All these people are here FOR ME! ME! ME! ME!"

Morning sunshines!

I'm going to be one peeved pussycat if JB trys to dishonor the dogs. When I think of the rescue dogs and help dogs that do so many services for humans whether in the armed forces or for civilians it makes me cry. I think of the dogs that diligently worked at the 9/11 sites. Shame on JB if he implies that these fine animals don't serve a purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin