2011.06.07 TRIAL Day Twelve (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Viewpoint taken from a wesh tweet:

My take: state has done quite a bit so far to paint Casey into a corner... but the key will be proving pre-meditated murder. Has testimony shown her to be a liar? I think so. But it's the murder charge that's the key here. They need to prove that for a conviction, not just that she's a bad person.

Hopefully, that where the computer forensics will help nail her. Those searches, to me, definitely prove premeditation.

Darn, I was hoping she was changing her mind and going to beg for plea deal...

Hopefully, that where the computer forensics will help nail her. Those searches, to me, definitely prove premeditation.

I think the computer forensics will be the final nail in her coffin. I hope so anyways. I think the google searches will prove the murder was premeditated without any doubt.

Sometimes I wonder if Casey knows that SHE is on trial here.

Sooooo, did the DT go and get some nice red folders to be like the State, or are those folders the state's that they are flipping through??

KC cam on WESH - by the laptop and looking in a red folder.

looks like Judge P was putting on lotion. I love him :)

Casey Anthony is speaking to Dorothy Clay Sims. Casey is smirking, holding back a smile. Casey Anthony is now speaking to Jose Baez while covering her mouth with a fist. Jose flips through red folders as she speaks, making no attempt to turn his head her way. Casey got red files from Jose, Jose turned her way and took back several of the folders while leaving some that Casey began to flip though.

JP on phone, what are we waiting on?

On the other hand, this was a computer used by several people in the Anthony home. Hard to attach that, with certainty, to ICA. Although, if the state makes that part of a believable story (along with all the other evidence pointing to the same conclusion), it would still be pretty powerful circumstantial evidence, imo.

Both Baez and Casey signed whatever was in those red folders. HHJP is just now talking on the phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member