2011.06.07 TRIAL Day Twelve (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICA is up to something she gave an evil little grin to Sims who looked unimpressed and turned away. I think ICA thinks she found something in the files.

sound on, return witness, then jury, here we go!

I wonder what's going on, Casey is smiling and looking quite pleased with herself as if she found something huge. I've never seen her make facial expressions quite like this before.

She's just a busy little worker bee, isn't she?

CaseyAnthony There's some type of hold-up. Judge Perry was just on his bat phone.by amandaoberwesh via twitter 6/7/2011 5:37:36 PM at 11:37 AM

Sometimes I wonder if Casey knows that SHE is on trial here.

I think she is so messed up so bad mentally that she thinks this is just a little bump in the road and she will be back partying and sleeping around in a month or so. I really think she thinks she is going to get out of this and be a free woman.

I bet JB is going to ask for a mistrial again...

:Banane01:Computer forensic experts in the hall ready to take the witness stand!:Banane01:

Sounds like the jury got to go OUT for lunch. Maybe that's why JB hightailed it out of there....he wanted to follow them??

#CaseyAnthony Pseudo scent tabs are fascinating! They drop them in a pond or lake and they mimick the odor of a drowning victimby amandaoberwesh via twitter at

Submitted to judge: "Dogs are bad, Cats are good. Therefore, the dogs should be thrown out. Signed Casey Anthony and Jose Baez." LOL

I'm just getting here. What's the deputy's name? Thanks!

does anyone know if there's a way to watch this on an iphone or ipod touch? I want to listen to some of it while I do some cleaning.....

Will JB says the Dog alerting is hearsay?

Jose objects to LDB submitting canine Gerus' training logs and Deputy Forgey's experience. Claims hearsay.

OMG. Do NOT tell me he actually wants the dang dogs on the stand. What other hearsay could he be talking about? *facepalm*

Didn't ICA have a huge binder marked "Gerus" at the Frye hearing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA