2011.06.08 TRIAL Day Thirteen (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope this dog handler doesn't take as long - I want to see the computer forensics people

Can anyone see what is going on with ICA this morning? She seems either a little strange or she is intensely focused on her fingerpainting under the table.

Good morning! HHJP - ready to proceed. JB putting something on the record - renew previous objection to calling Dep. Kristin Brewer (Harris).

:lol:

JB has something to say, CJBP tells him ok, as long as it is less than a minute!

Will we start off today with a sidebar? :dance:

JB has an item for the record - objections under Harris, it is a matter of law that should be done outside the presence of the jury...and renew previous objections...

(dog evidence)

JB objecting to the dogs and the dog handlers yet again.

Wonder if he has a dog?

This BETTER not be another 3 hours of cadaver dog credential testimony! I'm serious!

Good morning everyone. Can someone explain why JB seems to believe the dog handlers should be questioned without the jury present?

Saw George and Cindy Anthony in the hallway. They look exhausted. Totally spent. #CaseyAnthony
by stevehelling via twitter at 7:01 AM

Good morning all. I don't think JB is too happy this morning. Most pundits on MSM are not giving him enough praise for his performance. He expected a big pat on the back. Ha Ha.

HH explains to JB, and JB IGNORES his answer. No acknowledgement to the JUDGE. I just thought that was rude.

KC looks angry again, she really hates the dog evidence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member