2011.06.08 TRIAL Day Thirteen (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This BETTER not be another 3 hours of cadaver dog credential testimony! I'm serious!

I have a feeling we'll have to see all of the credentials, again, for "Bones" the dog. Something to do with the Florida Supreme Court saying that Dog Evidence can be grounds for mistrial, or be thrown out, if everything is not crossed and dotted ahead of time. It is a bit tedious, but the SA is taking no chances.

I love Judge Perry...as long as it's under a min Baez lol:floorlaugh:

HHJP seems in a better mood today. He is schooling JB on matters of the law rather than shooting him down with "NO!"

I have seen ICA using what looks to be a laptop computer a couple times now during the trial... Is this normally allowed? How do they know she isn't using it to contact people? You can even send text messages from the Internet now...

Kristen Brewer is up! Dog Handler!

Looks like she has a large training manuel in her hands (KBrewer)....

Good morning! I'm interested to hear what Bones has to say. :D

Nice start to the day - Defence Objection Denied.
My kind of day!
I think Baez was objecting to hearing what kind of training the dog and the dog handler have had? Dunno - HHJP only gave Baez one minute to charge through his objection...I'm on my second cup of coffee...Need more.....

So in other words Mr. Baez, You are the party who is stating that cadaver dogs are unreliable. So YOU have brought the issue of having to prove the dogs have rec'd adequate training and experience!

Kristin Brewer, patrol supervisor, 16 years experience. Collateral duty handling canines, since 2005

This will be like yesterday.....the same runthrough of the training of the dog and handler BEFORE the case.

Ms. Brewer does not look at the jury when she answers, unlike past officers/FBI experts and witnesses.

I recall this K9 handler did better on the stand during the Frye hearings than Forgey. Forgey was much better this time around.

ICA hard at work (or hardly working) & JB's first objection of the day...

Attachments

• ica hard at work.png
    ica hard at work.png
    199.6 KB · Views: 77
  • jb renew prev  obj.png
    jb renew prev obj.png
    214.3 KB · Views: 64
Kristin Brewer
1AAA.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online