2011.06.09 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony MERGED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Linda K-Baden was on the panel of JVM, and she was much less rabid and obnoxious than her usual self. I think she knew she could not get away with it today of all days. So she was acting all somber and respectful.

somebody needs to get through and ask at what point during todays testamony that ica was sobbing. i went through more tissues then she did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was going to watch it tonight, but just muted when I saw LKB on.

She held back so far. She was not her usual obnoxious cheerleader for the defense. She tried to act all respectful and somber. I think she realizes it was a bad day for the DT and tried to lay low.

Linda K-Baden was on the panel of JVM, and she was much less rabid and obnoxious than her usual self. I think she knew she could not get away with it today of all days. So she was acting all somber and respectful.

Well thank goodness for small miracles. I would have to turn off my DVR if she was her usual self today.
You gotta hand it to the defense team- they have their plants EVERYWHERE! Each show has had at least one...

I had to turn her off when she kept saying ICA was overcome by sobbing today -- IT'S NOT TRUE!

I emailed and no reply, so I guess I will not be able to get through. I am gonna keep trying every night though.

On another note, didn't Casey get sick one day during the jury selection?

Another time was when she was charged with murder.

In other words, each time she gets sick it's a me me me thing...Jean said maybe she had a hard timing seeing the skull. Again, it's a me me me thing.

JMO

somebody needs to get through and ask at what point during todays testamony that ica was sobbing. i went through more tissues then she did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JVM said Casey was weeping and sobbing. I saw no heaving chest, no shaking, no wet face. But I did see the same dry tissue in her hand for over an hour. What a crock!

Well thank goodness for small miracles. I would have to turn off my DVR if she was her usual self today.
You gotta hand it to the defense team- they have their plants EVERYWHERE! Each show has had at least one...

well, I spoke too soon.

LKB=
I liked Casey Anthony, Maybe the enormity of what happened is getting to her.
Looking at this was terrible.

And HOW did Mr Kronk see this skull there, as CM asked.

LKB says maybe ICA upset because someone took Caylee like they (defense) is contending ----? (I thought they were Contending that she drowned)
Mike Brooks: ICA said she was held to the ground by Nanny and her sister, does this go to the computer searches? (hand to hand combat)

So LKB, if you 'liked' Casey so much, why did you bail on her when her life is on the line?

More power to all of you that can watch this and pot - thank you
I refuse to watch anything with LKB
On to another thread

Here are clues to the upcoming defense case:

LKB asks just how did Kronk see that skull from where he was in the woods?

And Dr K asks if we had all better wait and hear from the DT's botanist, who will show that the states botanist is just guessing and estimating, but is not scientifically accurate because there are so many variables in plant growth.

{ EPIC FAIL, imo, if they try and implicate Kronk in any way.]

I am glad that LP is on here and he said it right! I don't see her the way Jane does, she does not look ill to me. Casey she looks mad and can't have her way, just like when she told Baez that time to make them stop. Baez could not stop again this time so she puts on the drama queen act. Oh Jane, she cut off Padilla. He is so right!

OMG! Lenny P is reporting that Casey said to Jose "Get me the *advertiser censored** out of here" today.

I emailed and no reply, so I guess I will not be able to get through. I am gonna keep trying every night though.

On another note, didn't Casey get sick one day during the jury selection?

Another time was when she was charged with murder.

In other words, each time she gets sick it's a me me me thing...Jean said maybe she had a hard timing seeing the skull. Again, it's a me me me thing.

JMO

Yep, when they were telling the prospective jurors it was a "death penalty" case. Cry, baby, cry!!!!!

OMG! Lenny P is reporting that Casey said to Jose "Get me the *advertiser censored** out of here" today.

He was talking about some other time, not today. Just saying why he does not believe she was ill today.

NO, that was not today he was speaking about, imo. I have heard him tell this story before. He was talking about the video of them under the umbrella, arms around each other, leaving jail.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139609"]2011.06.09 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony MERGED - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Dr K, a DT mouthpiece just laid out some of the defense case that we will see coming up.

First, he said that the DT has their own botanist who will rebut the states botanist, who is just guessing because according to Dr K, it is not science, and only a rough estimate to say how long the body has been there.

Second, he says the state has a very BIG PROBLEM with Dr.G's autopsy report because she 'failed' to open the cranium. And if she did she would know that the skull did not decompose in an upright position the way the state contends. It had to have been lying on it's side.

Personally I can shoot both of those DT objections down myself, anyone else?

I saw this too so I went back and read the whole autopsy report and they did do intracranial washings and noted decomposition on the left side. From what I could figure out they did inspect the interior and marked their findings.

In all the reports it is stated the vegetation was growing through the bones and even right up through the material of the winnie the pooh blanket. They all concluded that the remains had to have been there minimum 4 months up to 6 months. They all seemed to agree that it had to have been there BEFORE complete decomp because all the bones found and certain other things I didn't understand. lol

But long story sorta short, I think the Pros have this covered.

I"M baaaaccckkkkkkkkkk - I thought this was a nice comment
Jay Hebert: what was interesting about what happened today "Little Caylee came back into the courtroom"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member