2011.06.09 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony MERGED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, when they were telling the prospective jurors it was a "death penalty" case. Cry, baby, cry!!!!!

I have read this a couple of times but wasn't able to see it. Do you know where I could see this or does anyone have a link to this. I'd like to compare her "performance" to todays.

Thanks

Bradford Cohen: was it 1st degree murder? - they have to prove it was 1st Degree Murder - says it is a tough call for this type of case

JA or LDB will wrap it all together with closing -

IMO this narcissistic liar didn't sit in jail for three (3) years because she was afraid to admit it was an accident nor to cover for anyone

ROFLMAO

JVM just told LP he was obsessed with the "white board" and she didn't know why.

Good evening! :seeya:

One minute until coverage begins.......

Bradford Cohen : State is connecting the dots
JVM thinks Jury will wonder why LA is telling another lie......................................

That's what I saw! She looked at that first pic and dry heaved! But all that stuff later was fake.

A lot of the talking heads have problems with the capital murder charge. But as ai understand it, Florida has an 'aggravated child abuse ending in death' charge too, which brings her LWOP. I am fine with that.

Someone needs to please tell NG this was not "the pet cemetery"

Bombshell tonight -

Tot mom dry heaves, holds her head down, as jurors see Caylee's skull, wrapped in duct tape..........

Showing photos of scene where remains found with skull "blocked out"

Showing remains photos
JC: ICA did not look at any of those photos - had to listen - looked away

Yes she did! She looked at the first pic! It's on WFTV. She looked then dry heaved. And I think she did it on purpose to try and get some emotion up.

Everyone said they didn't have enough evidence against Scott Peterson and look he got the DP. Geragos was on (forget what show) last night spewing his carp. I wanted to say your so confident that ICA is innocent, yeah right look what happened to your client?

Michael Christian: most of the afternoon ICA just looking down, her arms around herself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels