2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they are saying the heart stricker on the board was just trash from a school kid

Judge:
Have not both sides presented scenarios about possible placings of the duct tape?

Haha, JA fighting back by using the term "beautiful child" as well, and saying that she had duct tape was sufficient to be the murder weapon. I love you, JA.

Baez' client is the one who put the duct tape on the beautiful child's head to begin with!
ICA is the reason the duct tape was there.

That beautiful child.

ETA: from Beaz and JA for the state and ICA doesn't even bat an eye. How can that be?????

The questions JB asked at the end could backfire on his STAR client. JB called the area that Caylee was dumped as a "Common" dumping ground. Then the question of if it were were near the school. Suggesting that some of the garbage/trash may have been placed there by children. So JB, what's worse? The children dumping trash or accidentally finding the body of a died child. I hope that this backfires on him.

If this was duct tape that was not attached to the body, then yes, I would have to agree that the duct tape with sticker could have come from anywhere.

BUT, if the state shows me an identical sticker found at the Anthony residence...I'm gonna say, nope. Not casual trash making it's way into the scene.

Your Honor, I move for mistrial on the grounds that the prosecution insists on showing testimony that proves my client is guilty. I'd like all of that cutted out so we can iorn out this thing fairly. Also, your honor, I would like to note that you are not a chemist.

Wow. If I had a dollar for every time Baez cries for a mistrial, I could take an all expenses paid vacation to Tahiti.

He seriously needs to give it a rest.

It's his only hope. He has humiliated himself enough and he is looking for a way out.

A raise a glass to the prosecution today!!

That was worth the 3 year wait IMO -- have they done their homework or what!!! :great:

How many pieces of duct tape were stuck together and actually on Caylee's face???????????????

They haven't adjourned? Shoot, wftv cut the feed off and said they adjourned. Did I miss a good smackdown?

What's the point? The judge just ruled previously that the evidence was not prejudicial. Does JB really expect him to say that he was wrong to admit it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjflow