2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
UGH! They just showed Caylee wearing the shirt, and how it was found (side-by-side)! :cry:

So, what are the odds she'll try to pull the "I'm sick" excuse again today? Even she's not that stupid, right?

Picture of Big Trouble shirt with Caylee in it on Ricardo's couch with Casey zoomed in on the shirt side by side, compared to the distressed words found at the crime scene.

OMG! Showing the letters from Caylee's shirt and the pic of Caylee wearing the shirt.

Very sad

ICA no matter how much you close your eyes, you can't close your ears my dear!

omg, that is so heartbreaking I can't stand it. the split screen tshirt. right in the gut.

I can't watch from work... so if you please could tell me was she happy before the jury and then turned on the sick face... or did she pretty much come in with the sick face?

She appeared "normal" before,..drinking water, not weary..or too put out, like now. I truly believe is an act.

It looks like the computer monitor at the DT table is "tilted" away from ICA - more towards where JB sits ...

Ah .. but the same "act" by ICA as yesterday with the head looking down, hand over mouth ...

Didn't take her long to start with Act 2 did it?

I think she's working herself up again to pull an "I'm sick" again today. Will they allow that? They need to drug her to get this trial done!!

I thought today would be easier for me than yesterday :sigh: her little clothes all dirty and rotted.

It's amazing how that little washing tag has held up. Almost makes me believe in signs. That 3T is just so clear.

I wonder if ICA has any inkling yet of why people kill people who kill people to show them that killing is wrong.

I would rather see angry ICA as that performance is more believable than the sick ICA act.

Ironic the letter big trouble from Caylee's shirt have such a symbolic message.

Almost like Caylee wrote it herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member